1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

silly season

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by mac, Jun 20, 2018.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Summer's here and folk have drifted away from serious subjects on ALF to more congenial interests
    elsewhere. :)

So in that vein is anyone following 'The Good Place'? I was put on to it by our daughter a couple of days back and already I have watched almost to the end of the Season 1. It's amusing and silly but with an undercurrent of subjects we've discussed here on ALF. :D

It's made me LOL quite a lot and I suggest folk who would like a smile might want to take a look - I'm watching on Netflix.

Kurt likes this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I will check it out & report back within a few months...

3. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I haven't seen it, but I have heard about it, and want to add it to my list of shows to check out.

If anyone is looking for a good show to watch (albeit not one related to the afterlife), I highly recommend "Longmire", which is available on Netflix.

4. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE Member

I've watched about the same amount of "The Good Place" & it is very entertaining. Kristen Bell is extremely cute!
    I Love Longmire!
    "Heartland" is a good binge watch as well.
    & "Suits"

5. mac

I'm not usually fond of binge-viewing although I was grabbed by 'Breaking Bad' a couple of winters back. I managed to complete watching the whole series before we headed home - I didn't think I would have been able to finish viewing it there at that time because of regional issues concerning streaming.

6. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE Member

Breaking Bad was classic, Mac...Have you ever seen "The West Wing?" another oldy but goody:)!

7. mac

No I don't watch TV series as a rule but BB was something else and I just had to watch it through to the end..... :) And WW was presumably on cable which we found when RVing but not consistently. We couldn't have followed any of the series even if we had wanted to.