1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Signs From Our Loved Ones

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by RobertaGrimes, Aug 13, 2012.

1. I am very grateful for the responses I've gotten from all of you. Sometimes, if I don't log on for awhile, I miss a lot. Sometimes I even miss responses to my own posts, as I only look at the posts marked *new*. I am truly sorry if I inadvertently ignored anyone. Please know how much I appreciate all of you.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

I wanted to send you a pm but couldn't make the pm system work.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Dear Roberta

Following on from my message to mokandi I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

I tried to send a private message but when I went to type it there was no blinking cursor and the formatting wouldn't work. At first I thought mokandi might have elected not to receive pm but I tried sending a test message to myself and I had just the same problem - all the usual wordprocessing tools weren't working and although I can type characters, I can't edit mistakes in the usual way.

Can you help please?

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I am clueless. I will ask some people more expert than I if they can help!

5. Jim

Jim New Member

Not sure if this is the best thread for this, but it's the best I could find. :)

Here's an interesting event that falls under the category of extremely long odds for a chance occurrence: I'm in a meeting with reps interested in applying the technology I'm working on to remote locations. They mention a base in Thule, Greenland, as a specific site that would benefit. I've never heard of Thule before, and have to use Google Maps to find this God-forsaken location. After the meeting, I ponder, as I always do, what the right course of actions are to develop this technology, as I believe it to have great benefit for the world - it just needs to be developed. The next day while driving in to work, a car gets in front of me that has a bike rack with the name 'Thule' on it. These are the first 2 times I've ever seen this word!! So, that made me think that Thule will likely be the place that this technology will be proven. Anyway, I will be very vigilant to notice opportunities to place a prototype of this technology in Thule. I'd like to visit there, but sure don't want to be stationed there in the winter!! :)

Have a great day everyone! - Jim

6. mac

mac Staff Member

Some would say it's synchronicity but I call it pure coincidence. :)

Over in the UK (my home) Thule is widely-known as a manufacturer of carrying devices for automobiles and I reckon I knew the name from watching TV nature programmes. It's the old, old situation that something takes on a significance for you personally and then everywhere you go you see that new something-or-other. Some actually treat it as a sign that they should heed.

Me I see it as making-things-fit..... ;)