1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Signs from electronic devices

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Zac, Jun 7, 2017.

1. mac

mac long-term contributor

I do have his email address but I don't know if he wishes it to be given out. You could easily reach him via his blog though....

thanks for the links

2. Zac

Zac Member

These reports from the 1970s through the early 1980s about George Meek's SPRIRICOM are also interesting reading:

http://www.twelvearound1.com/files/magicoflivingforever.pdf

http://www.worlditc.org/k_06_spiricom.htm

No one else has been able to use their designs to communicate since then, but the bulky equipment required in the 1970s to implement their tone generators can now be done by DSP (digital signal processing) functions provided in modern personal computers and it is also possible to filter out the buzzing noise audible on the recordings using DSP functions. In other words, the table full of expensive test equipment needed to implement their design in the 1970s can now be accomplished using a laptop computer and some inexpensive electronics.

3. Zac

Zac Member

I found Macy's gmail address and sent him an email about my flip flop (single bit memory) idea. I'm very curious if he or anyone else has tried that approach.

4. Zac

Zac Member

Mark replied to my email and said that he is not aware of anyone having experimented with flip flop (single bit memory) devices. Given his long experience with ITC and the lack of mention of any such experiments in literature, it doesn't appear that anyone has tried this approach or at least hasn't disclosed their experiments publicly.

5. mac

Does that give you optimism about finding someone to work with on your apparently novel approach?

Thanks for the two other links. I'm going to read up on the history of ITC. Right now I'm wondering why things apparently hit the buffers at the beginning of this millennium.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  6. Zac

Zac Member

I'm no more optimistic about finding a medium now than before I emailed Mark. I did find a group run by a medium on a local meetup group so may talk to them.

https://www.meetup.com/Psychic-Spiritual-Enhancement/

I'm not sure what to make of the remarkable reports from the 1990s of people receiving phone calls from the other side and letters showing up on computers and fax machines. The reports claim that these remarkable events occurred many times on an almost regular basis. I cannot imagine myself not instrumenting the equipment to record exactly how these documents and phone calls occurred if provided the opportunity. So, I powered up my old landline phone w/answering machine (w/built-in recorder) last night in hopes of getting a call. I will attach a datalogger and other instrumentation if that ever happens. Another idea is to leave a tablet running a drawing program to see if anything appears. Minimal effort and expense are needed to run a assortment of these experiments long term, but I still like my flip flop (single bit memory) idea because of its simplicity and ease of analysis.

7. mac

I wish you the best of good fortune - it may be a lonely furrow that you plough.