1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Signs And Messages 'from The Other Side'

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Jim, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Ruby

Ruby Established Member

Yes, agreed Lola. Hallucination is also only the name psychologists give them, which doesn't explain the mechanism. We have to use some terminology to explain things after all, so it can just be thought of as a word. It is still an unknown, and I maintain I saw these things happen. It is interesting to note that psychokinesis is the least frequently reported of the forms of psi, because people tend to put it down to an accident. It's still difficult, even for people who are sure of what they experience, to make the switch into becoming a believer in the paranormal.

Miss Hepburn likes this.
  2. baob

baob New Member

You can verify it when you go through the mediumship. Sometimes spirits will mention it unexpectedly.

3. Ruby

Ruby Established Member

I was very lucky and had a successful mediumship reading in January '19, which I posted about here. Have you had a spirit mention an ADC in a reading Baob? Or have you heard of any amongst people you know?

4. baob

baob New Member

The ADC that I experienced was very subtle. In recent mediumship my husband unexpectedly mentioned he made the rattle noise in the refrigerator like shaking the ice. (My refrigerator doesn't have ice). Then I remember on time before the mediumship I heard some noise came out from the refrigerator, trying to figure out what happened. (Maybe he made multiple times but only that time got my attention) Is was my husband? but a few second I forgot about it. He said he came to my house every day usually standing beside the refrigerator because that area is the center of the home. He mentioned he didn't show himself because I am afraid of ghost.

Miss Hepburn likes this.
  5. Ruby

Ruby Established Member

That's lovely! Often electrical items seem to be involved. I wonder how this happens?

6. mac

mac Staff Member

In the past Mikey has referred to, and explained, the nature of these events.

7. Miss Hepburn

Miss Hepburn New Member

Oh my - 70 pages. I have a lot to catch up on!!!!! ;)

8. mac

mac Staff Member

I don't know if it would be worthwhile..... Postings go back to 2013, they're ancient!