1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Signs and Messages from the other side

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Jim, Jan 28, 2013.

1. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Zac,

Do you have a baby monitor, cb radio, or shortwave radio in your house? Sometimes they can make such sounds. So can your computer speakers, even when there shouldn't be any noise coming from them -- they can sometimes intercept radio signals and the like. Of course, this would mean that the sounds were not actually coming from underneath the blanket, but from somewhere else in the room or otherwise nearby.

2. Zac

Zac Member

I don't have any of those items and have no computer, tv, or radio, in my bedroom.

3. Monika

Monika Active Member

Hej everyone♡ I would like to share one of recent signs I got from Michel. Last few days i was in a conference due to my work. It was far from home and of course i asked Michel to come with me. On the first day sitting there i of course was constantly in my thoughts speaking with Michel. I asked him to show me that he is here in funny way as i thought. I asked to interupt work of projector for presentations shortly. After about 15 mins it went shortly of. After coffee break i asked him this again and it went off while i still didn't finnish to ask this. Next day i asked him 2 times again and 2 times it went of. It never happened if i was not asking about this. It is clear for me that 4 times in a row is not a coincidence :)