1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Signs And Messages 'from The Other Side'

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Jim, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Waller,

Mikey tells me the earth is very much alive! Mikey says to think of the earth as a dog and we are are the fleas on it! HAHA! In other words, we need the energy and the nutrients the earth gives just as fleas need that from a dog. Little Mikey humor there! Trying to keep it simple. :) And yes, pendulum communication is all about "intent" and allowance. I talked about that in my presentation actually. :)
    Carol

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  2. Waller

Waller Banned

lulz to Mikey.

We have more than ample evidence that the physical connection - i.e. the dowser's instrument is held by the dowser like you hold the pendulum - is unnecessary. Spirit can intervene to make that connection without any physicality involved. The problem is that not holding the pendulum means the pendulum lies on the table. So that might not be the best scenario. :rolleyes:

Have you ever tried the pendulum blindfolded or used a Quija/planchette system?

In the former, you could have a 2nd person tell you where the pendulum points and in the latter, you could see if Mikey could move the planchette by itself. You might be missing developments in your mediumship. :)

I miss all the good stuff. :(

3. This past year I have lost many of my family members. two of them being my grandparents. the house they lived in was built by my grandfather who was a master mason. I loved my grandparents VERY VERY MUCH, and I vowed that I would try to get the house one day to keep it in the family. my grandfather and grandmother wanted me to have it too. Fortunately I did end up getting the house much to my relief, then one day after a couple of weeks of moving in I smelled the familiar smell of my grandmothers cooking. it was almost like that she had just got done cooking, and I had come thru the door to join the family to eat... the next day, the same thing. a different dish this time, almost like it was thanksgiving. I was baffled. It honestly didn't occur to me that it was my grandparents saying they where glad I got the house. ( at least that's what I think they where saying...) The house helps me keep them close to my heart...so many memories.

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, dear MidnightHummingBird, and what lovely signs! Producing scents in our minds is very easy for the dead, and this is exactly what I would assume your grandmother would do to welcome you. Lovely!!

5. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Waller,

I actually hear Mikey telepathically, but I do confirm what I hear with the pendulum, especially on what I post here. So I really don't need to see it anymore. But I do need to "see it for confirmation" for myself, if that makes sense. I actually "thought" I heard him before I was told by Sally Baldwin (the spiritual medium who had the retreat I was picked for) that I could communicate with him by means of a pendulum. I felt is was wishful thinking that I was hearing him, because I was grieving for him so at the time. Mikey felt if I could "see what he was saying" I would believe it. The events that occurred for me to meet Sally was amazing. Truly orchestrated . And "seeing was believing " for me! But I still like the pendulum as a tool.
    I have never used a Quija board and I don't plan on it. The pendulum is individual. My understanding with the board is it is more than one person participating. I need to keep it individual as my focus for me is really only my son. Regarding my mediumship, I am not interested in being a medium that does readings and charges. I will leave that for others. Rather, my purpose, I am told, is to teach about the importance of love and the Afterlife concepts. To help others understand our loving connections never end! We can communicate. That is why this has happened to me. My communication with Mikey is very good. Personally, that is all I need. :)
    Wish you could have heard my presentation!
    Carol