1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Signs and Messages from the other side

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Jim, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

No worries.

Monika likes this.
  2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

One reason an individual who has passed over - but stays around the one 'left behind' - experiences human-like emotions MAY be down to the effect of being close to our 'low vibration' world. Maybe that's one reason we don't get to hear from loved-ones-lost? Remaining in the earth's low and often negative vibration can hardly have much appeal compared with the light, elevated vibration of the etheric level(s). Spiritually-evolved teachers have explained how they have to 'lower their vibrations' to enable them to reach those of human mediums and how that can feel compared with the spiritual level they would otherwise be in.

Maybe again similar reasons to what I suggested above as does Monika? (I feel for you, Monika, in respect of the place you live - I HATE dull weather and long dark winters along with snow and living in a caravan would leave me miserable beyond words. You say you love the place but I don't think I would!)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    Monika likes this.
  3. Monika

Monika Active Member

Probably it might be how you say about lower vibrations. Maybe as closer to me he is as more earthly emotions he can get. But i still somehow do believe about remaining feelings and emotions. Maybe level of them might change. Maybe good emotions become much stronger and bad emotions become weaker. Hm. I feel really stuck sometimes because if one question pop out in head then like twenty new questions are following this one question. Sometimes the best way seems to be just go and check out how is it really there. But well....
    Oh and i do love winters and snow and -40 and dog sledding and snowscooters and ice fishing :) and aurora borealis and polar night. Thats magical for me. Though i dont like polar day but have to deal with that :)

4. mac

Yes I agree that.

That's how things used to be for me when I was younger. Now I'm an old fart and that happens much, much less.

All at the right time....

It's good that you do enjoy those things. I'm sure I would find those conditions difficult to deal with but thankfully I don't have to.

5. Monika

Monika Active Member

Come on! :) i checked your age just now and thats faaaar away from being an old fart. For that you need to be like... i dont know...maybe like 113 years. Yeah, that sounds like old to me :)

pandora97 likes this.
  6. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

The things you say Susie said are the things I remember learning when I was experiencing life in a higher dimension due to the coma I was in. I tried to return to my familiar life, but for some reason I wouldn't wake up. I was experiencing, what seemed like, an endless number of different realities that I thought were this world, but they weren't. Each life in these realities was the same, but every one had a different nuance. I was always assured that I would return, because I had something to do here.

Bill Z and Monika like this.
  7. Maria

Maria Member

Monika, can you clarify how you communicate with your husband (apart from through a medium). I note that you use the pendulum but I imagine that this would just give binary “yes” or “no” answers.

Monika likes this.
  8. mac

Old is as old feels! ;) And I feel old!! :D:D LOL

Monika likes this.
  9. Monika

Monika Active Member

Hej Maria :) i drew a circle on A3 paper and wrote letters all around and so it is kind of "messanger" for us. He just show letters and so we can have conversations what are not limited just with answers yes and no. If sometimes i do not understand letter, we have an agreement, that he do not stop showing letter until i spot correct one. We use nato alphabet so it goes fast to find out which letter he shows. But most time i understand all. Sometimes i get an aswer parts of second before he shows it out. Though only when im really really calm. If i cry rivers while we speak i get answers just through letters and not directly to me. Or just because i cry i am not concentrated enough to hear. When i did this for the first time and got message from him i was crying like 48 hours in a row constantly. From happiness!

Bill Z likes this.
  10. mac

It's pretty similar, then, to the way Carol Morgan and her son, Mikey, used to communicate.

Over time her communication became more one of telepathy but when I last heard from her (some years ago now) she still liked to use a pendulum to be sure about certain words.

11. Monika

Monika Active Member

Oh about this feeling of being old i totally agree! I feel kind of that too. I felt old when i was kid. Could not feel the way my friends felt about running around all day and playing so when i was 5 or 6 i finnally reached to convince them that i can not run because my legs are short, same like elephant cant jump. Then they left me in peace. Finally! Then i remember my parents were telling something like oh, when you are getting older so it is just your body but in mind you are still like 18 or 20 and for me it was like Huh? How is that possible? I now already feel much older than that! I just could not understand. But at certain age i finally stopped analyzing this in my head as i understood that probably it is very different from person to person. Maybe its true that some say "an old soul". Oh actually! My mom reminded me this just some time ago that when i was 3 and people used to ask like "oh how old are you little girl" i answered "im old". And they kept anoying me like "how old" and then i told "well, like 3!" And i can recall the feeling how i felt not comfortable when they forced me to answer my age because i realized how stupid it sounds for them because it sounded stupid for me too. Like 3! What kind of joke is that that im just 3? :D
    So yes, dinosaur mac, probably i can understand you kind off :)

12. Monika

Monika Active Member

Yes! Last few days i am reading their conversations and it makes me so happy that there are other people who are using same method :)

13. mac

Well she USED to but I've not heard from her in a few years so I just don't know if her conversations with Mikey still happen as they once did.

Monika likes this.
  14. mac

I think we share some similarities.

Monika likes this.
  15. Monika

Monika Active Member

Oh i hope they still do at least once in a while. Would be intresting to know

16. mac

Yes I wish she'd return and speak again to us....

17. Monika

Monika Active Member

Hej to all. I felt confused and little bit sad when people share their signs which they get as songs on radio or some signs while watching TV and similar. I do not listen radio, do not watch TV. We never did also never owned one with husband. At some point i realised that probably he wont give me such kind of signs because it was not part in our life at any case.
    But yesterday i was in this forrum, reading something, then there were some links, so i was just reading one thing after other, just pushing through long evening and the suddenly i opened one source what was not even my interest as i wanted to read an article bellow it. Mistakenly i pushed the wrong one and started to read. Just so. Dont know why. First of all i felt my heart start beating so fast that it felt like it will jump out of chest. Only after i realized the message i just got. Message was so clear. I sent it to my mom and very soon she called me all in tears. It was very emotional but what i would like to share and speak about is the link of reaction. First i guess this message and understanding that it is clearly a message reached my subconsciousness, this gave direct reaction to physical body (increased heart rate and blood preassure. Im not the doctor so this is just the way i can explain how i felt) and only then the information reached my concious where i finally understood the message in my brain. Its super hard for me to explain all in words but does it sound at least a little logical for you?

18. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

The fact that so few of us listen to the radio anymore does create some challenges for our loved ones who have transitioned! But they still do manage to give us signs. And sometimes, like this, they will lead us to click on something or look at something, and they will channel into our minds the fact that what we are reading or seeing is a sign from them. Congratulations, dear Monika - how wonderful!

Monika likes this.
  19. Sapphire

Sapphire Member

Last week, for a few days, I noticed that my diary had been moved (an inch or two) several times. I found it curious, and slid it back to its original position.

Last Monday, I decided to place my pen next to it (instead of on top), so that if it moved, the pen would fall. When I came back, the diary had shifted and the pen was on the floor! I put it back, went into the restroom, and while I was in there, I heard the pen hit the floor.

So I put it back again, and turned around to do something ... and wouldn't you know it, the pen hit the floor again - and I immediately whirled around as if I could catch him in the act and said, "where are you!" [​IMG] I thought it might be Dad, as he was playful and quite the prankster when in the physical.

I fixed my gaze on both objects and could actually see them moving very, very slowly and the pen was nearing the edge ... and of course it fell.

I then tried something - put back the book and the pen, and thought to Dad, if it's you and not the fan or the earth's vibrations or whatever, the book and pen will stay (as in proof that he is doing the goofing; it's not physical dynamics). The book and pen remained where they were. And it hasn't happened since.

I shared this with my husband, and he also now believes that Dad had something to do with this. I had great fun laughing (with Dad?) about it.

I'm thinking it had to be Dad.

20. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Sapphire, your asking that some phenomenon that keeps happening NOT happen this one time is something I have done myself. It gives you gooseflesh to see it then not happen; it feels like a hug from a loved one. Thank you for sharing your story here!