1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Signs And Messages 'from The Other Side'

Discussion in 'Signs, Symbols and Messages' started by Jim, Jan 28, 2013.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I've personally not had any signs nor messages of the afterlife in my waking life recently, other than the gift of my daughter and the love of my family, this forum, and certain friends. However numerous of signs and messages of an afterlife still do come in my dreams (and in droves) .

I dream of my deceased animals all of the time running around in fields full of flowers and acting silly as usual. Some members here may or may not know this, but I've raised two Persian cats growing up. One that I raised named Fuzzball, I raised since I was a child and he lived to be very old and passed away naturally. The other cat I raised named Sebastian, past away a few years ago due to a brain seizure.

Before Sebastian past away, I had a dream that he was limping in the rain and I heard a voice whisper in my ear "I'm sorry". I didn't think anything of it since he seemed to be in good health in waking life. Yet a week later he died. Maybe it was my spirit guide talking to me in my dream. Right when Sebastian died, my relationship with my daughter Gabby grew closer. A lot of issues happened after that as well, but it only made us closer with the help of people in my life. I truly had to sit down with Gabby and have a serious talk about the afterlife. She also had to receive counseling for a month at her school as she was devastated at the loss of her pet(s). She's an only child and I was told that I can't have children by my doctor after her. My doctor was also surprised that I even gotten pregnant with her. My family and I considered her a miracle baby.

Well anyways I'm rambling astray in yet another thread. But the gift of hope is perhaps signs and messages from the other side.

2. tintoela

tintoela New Member

I received a sign from my partner today. I paused my ipod when I left my desk on two occasions today. When I returned both time, the ipod was stopped on a different song. It was a song that he used to like to annoy me with and I only associate with him, so I am absolutely certain it was a sign from him.

Monika likes this.
  3. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

That's so lovely and i'm so happy for you!♡

4. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

Thanks for telling us, these signs are great to hear about!

5. tintoela

tintoela New Member

Another ipod sign from my partner today. I came back to my desk and restarted my paused ipod on a song. The first words were 'I love you' and the following three songs were significant to us. 3 is an important number to us, we had matching tattoos with the number 3.

Monika likes this.