1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Signs and Messages from the other side

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Jim, Jan 28, 2013.

1. janef

janef Moderator

Juniper, Wow... that is amazing too. Can you post it here? Yes I was shocked to get this.... and even more so when I saw the image in the window, when enlarged it looks like a hand with a finger missing. My dad had his index finger missing. That image was not in the window afterwards, I went back to take another look. It has vertical blinds on the window.

I take lots of pictures with my cell ph and I have only had one other Orb, a huge one, which I believe is my friend who passed and her ashes were scattered in Hawaii. That is where it showed up! One month after she died. That was the reason I asked my dad to show me a spirit photo. I am blown away by both. here is the other one.. if it comes thru.

View attachment 200 first spirit orb[/QUOTE]"]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

no...........

3. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

well okay then, Mr. Mod

4. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

No need to be disrespectful.

5. janef

janef Moderator

Nirvana, A lucid dream is defined simply as “a dream in which you know you are dreaming.” We all 'astral travel' during our sleep but do not go to the Afterlife dimensions.

6. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

I know, I've had 3 lucid dreams so far in my life

but didn't Roberta sometimes say we visit the Afterlife during sleep?

7. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

You are walking a very thin line. Gather yourself please.

8. janef

janef Moderator

I don't think so, the afterlife dimension is only when you die. But guess we have to ask her.
    During my obe I would not say it was the afterlife dimension, I did not see any deceased, I did not see anyone. It was more intense feelings, and telepathy. I do not have a label, I just know it was not of this world. I have never experienced it during my sleep or again at all. But I think we recall past lives during our sleep. I have had some. Recently I dreamt I was a man, it was so weird.

9. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Nirvana, the evidence strongly suggests that nobody who is still attached to a living body gets to enter the areas where the dead reside. NDE-ers, dreamers, and astral travelers all enter gigantic astral areas which seem to mimic the afterlife areas, and there they can meet with family members and with spirit guides; but they are prevented from entering the afterlife areas. That seems always to be a one-way trip!

And dear Nirvana, you've got to stop jabbing Mac - or anyone else, for that matter. I have gotten complaints today. Stop it.

10. Juniper

Juniper Member

That's amazing janef! It did very much come through...and probably is the brightest one I've seen too!

I wish I could post my photo but my ex has it and I'm not thrilled at the idea of having to talk to him to get it...ha ha. Though he probably would give it to me if I did ask.

I will have to speak to him in the future so if I think of it I will see if he'll send it to me. No promises though, I can't guarantee he'll co-operate...

11. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Member

I lost my girlfriend to breast cancer in June and I have been a wreck. The last two Octobers we had traveled together to NYC and Philadelphia. I did it alone last week, sadly. On the way from Denver to Philly I had the aisle seat. Oddly, the middle seat was empty. Empty seats on a plane are pretty rare, and I didn't see any others. On way back, the SAME THING! An empty seat in the middle. I did see another apparently empty seat on the plane (from the back), although a kid could have been sitting there.

But an empty seat next to me for both ways. It makes me wonder if this could this be a sign...

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  12. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

yes, maybe :)

And, also, coming here to ALF may be a sign that you're realising you may have found a way to help you to deal with the desperately sad loss of your girl friend. Bereavement is a terrible shock for anyone but if you think you're seeing signs that she's still around and cares about you then you're not wrong because she still does.
    :)

13. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Member

Thank you, Mac! You made my day.

14. RobertaGrimes

DenverGuy, my hunch is that she is giving you lots of signs that you don't recognize. it's too easy to chalk things up to imagination or coincidence. Whenever something happens that might conceivably be a sign, always say aloud, "Thank you!" and ask for more signs. The energy of your speaking aloud helps them to keep delivering signs (or so they tell us). If you want help in knowing the kinds of signs that she might give you, just send me a contact through robertagrimes.com and I will send you a PDF of The Fun of Staying in Touch.

15. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

DenverGuy, I felt for you reading what you wrote. Having gone through the same thing recently, the pain is indescribable but receiving a sign and knowing they are still there...has slowly pulled me out of the deep grief I once was in. I hope it helps you in the same way it has helped myself and countless others.

This is all new to me but if I may make a suggestion, keeping a record of all signs has been truly beneficial. When I'm struggling, I read through them and it gives me a boost. It also keeps my ego in check when it attempts to discredit something that I know is him. Lastly, it helped raise my awareness of receiving signs in general.

16. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Member

Thank you all. You made me feel better... I have completed Dr. Parisetti's "Love Knows No Death," and I strongly recommend it.

17. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

Since my loss, my signs started the day after and have not stopped. I wanted to share a recent one that really brought me a lot of joy. They all bring that but sometimes he sends signs or communicates in ways that are quite impressive.

Every day I make notes of the signs and or feelings I experience with him. I typically do this while waiting in line to pickup my children from school. Often I know he is there because of the tingling. The tingling started and I was typing out that it had while I was typing. A song then played on the radio that, although newer and no connection for us, I just knew he had played it for me. I got this strong impression of him and a wave of cold chills went through my body. After picking up my first child I drove to get the next. We both sat in the car quietly waiting. I started to quickly type out what I had experienced and I was thinking silently to myself, were those cold chills? Would I describe it like that? Out of nowhere my daughter who had been quiet said "cold chills". I looked at her and asked why she said that. She gave me a response that didn't make sense. I told her that and then I said do you know why you said cold chills? She said no. I asked if it popped in her head and she sheepishly said yes and smiled and said I don't know why. We laughed and she got out of the car to go get her sister. During this time it felt like he was putting his hands over my ears and taking them off. I've often felt the pressure in my ears and I always suspect that's one way to identify he's present. I looked to my left and although no one else was in the car with me it felt like there was space taken up, like no more room for passengers yet empty. I spoke to him outloud for a bit after with gratitude and letting him know everything I felt so he knew I was getting it all.

Him reading my thoughts and then using her to confirm it was cold chills at that exact moment, amazing. It was if we were sitting right there in the physical form having a conversation outloud with me yet he's clearly not. It's truly an amazing feeling and quite impressive to me. It's very "him" and he never ceases to amaze me.

Thanks for taking time to read! Have a wonderful day.

18. RobertaGrimes

Welcome, Unexpected! And wow, what wonderful testimony - thank you for sharing it! Usually when we speak of signs from the dead they are discrete events, but you are aware of literally living with him, aren't you? How extraordinary and beautiful that is! Please continue to share the details when you can, since many of our members and readers have lost spouses and can identify with your situation. Too often, what we want from our loved ones who have gone on ahead of us is skyrockets and flag-waving materializations, but those kinds of signs seem to me less comforting than this simple certainty that he is right there with you, still loving you.

19. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

Roberta you are quite observant! I initially hesitated posting in this thread because of what you described - that I am aware he's with me everyday.

As for that moment with him, yes, truly amazing. I won't deny, after he passed I wanted him to materialize. I wanted a dream visit. None of those have occurred. I trust that he and my guide know what's best for me and I'd say they do because what I have now is far more than I ever thought possible and isn't a one shot deal.

This site has helped me so much, I would be more than happy to share my experiences/details in hopes that it does help someone else.

20. RobertaGrimes

All of us here are thrilled to be of help! And if you have details to share, I'm sure that new folks to this site will be eager to read them. Just as no two friendships are alike on earth, so the details of our relationships with post-transition loved ones are unique, so it helps us with our own connections if we can read a lot of them!

Unexpected likes this.