1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Signs And Messages 'from The Other Side'

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Jim, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

Thank you Ruby‚ô°

Kurt likes this.
  2. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

This time it was a very clear message. Yesterday in evening while speaking with Michel a thought came to my mind that my mother broke her arm. I ignored it of course because I was thinking that it is just a trash thought. I live far away from my parents and sometimes have some insecurities what if something happens to them so just try not to develope such thoughts. Anyway today my grandmother called and said that my mom broke her arm yesterday evening.

Widdershins3 and Bill Z like this.
  3. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

Monika sorry but so beautiful Your amazing ability. I sometimes worry that my dear friend won't know if something happens to me and I can't communicate but I know now that we are totally connected.

4. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

How stunning for you, Monika! You talent is certainly developing. Isn't it mysterious, though?!

I had a great mediumship reading last Wednesday, the first time I've done something like that. There's no way I could do it myself! I put it on the Psychic reading and mediumship thread.

5. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

Yes, it also amazes me how all developed. Though i can not take much credits for myself for that. All i do is just "listen". I noticed Michel beside me just few hours after his death when police came. Our communication is the only one reason I didn't kill myself until now.