1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Signs And Messages 'from The Other Side'

Discussion in 'Signs, Symbols and Messages' started by Jim, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Jim

Jim

This sticky is a repository for people to describe events that they think are likely messages from the other side.

2. Jim

Jim

I'll go first...

Recently I had a meeting in which others suggested I look at Thule, Greenland as a place to pursue my work. I'd never heard of Thule, and had to look it up. Next day, driving into work, someone pulls in front of me with a bike rack with the name Thule on it. First two times I'd ever seen this word. Seems to be a message that Thule may indeed be the right place to pursue my work. This one falls under the category of very long odds against chance. Anyway, I'll be particularly vigilant about opportunities in Thule.

3. Searching

Searching New Member

I got a sign yesterday, from my best friend who passed over Sunday. Silly as it sounds, I had asked for a song from a singer we both love, and have gone to concerts to see. I didn't really expect anything so quickly, but I was at lunch browsing videos on YouTube for our singer, when one in particular caught my eye. I decided to go ahead and watch it. It was from a concert we had been to together. As I was watching, and listening, something passed by quickly on the video. A face. It was Me. And HER. I had to stop the video and rewind, pause, and there we were. No more than one row from whomever was filming us. She and I together at the concert, and I never knew this video existed... WOW...

4. It seems that it was very different and interesting experience for you.

5. beadtrader

beadtrader Member

Awesome sign Searching!!!