1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Share your Mystical Experiences Here

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by janef, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Waller

Waller Senior Member

Janef, it has never happened before. Typically I sequence from dream state through the vortex into OBE, then if I fail to pop through, I wake up, the vibrations being so intense that I can't lie there anymore. There are minor variations but on the whole I have come to expect the dream-vortex-OBE sequence. I just got my a** handed to me, a real wake -up call to remember to quit making assumptions and having expectations. Honor the term "infinite possibilities".

It happened mid afternoon but this is only unusual in that I went REM immediately as if I went to trance, I don't remember laying down. My self-initiated OBEs come from simple relaxation and letting go until/if the vortex and lights show themselves. My best recollection is that I am missing about three - six hours, I cannot remember the last thing I did this morning before this happened. Now I have to retrace to see if I did the work I needed to do this morning but I don't think I did, I don't know, right now I'm trying to sort the lessons to learn from this experience and I really don't care if I got accomplished what I needed to do.

Here's the thing. My dream states typically involve (initiated by :confused:) some thoughts that has happened in the day. I had the belief that this meant that one is directly related to the other which invalidates the dream as a lesson experience into one which I call "maintenance" dreaming, sorting thru the days issues. This is a false belief as experience has taught me.

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  2. Waller

Waller Senior Member

Thank you for asking, btw, it is good to air this stuff out. Since the beginning of the year, I am having lapses in time, all of a sudden it is x o'clock and I have no idea where the time went, no recollection at all what I have been doing. At first I thought it might be related to the abduction phenomenon but there are no ETs (that I can tell) involved.

I tranced right through two podcasts I was to participate as the Guest and I have no idea what to tell the people who I have jilted.

"Oh, I missed six hours and you were in that six hour window of missing time." :rolleyes: It is excitingly unpleasant if that makes any sense at all.

3. janef

janef Moderator

That is an incredible experience. cant relate to it, except for the vibrations.. I have never had anything like that... only one spontaneous OBE, and a few days after it a spontaneous Kundalini experience during a healing workshop! Vibrating from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head. Nothing since. some psychic experiences. But lately I am aware I can do healing. My husband has some issues and he says it is helping him. I feel the energy in my hands. Got a book Vic referred me to and it is working! Wow.... this stuff is exciting! Maybe you ARE merging with the Galactic families.;) Arcturians?

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  4. Waller

Waller Senior Member

Healer, huh? Good for you and good for those who you have and will help. :)

I am not worthy of being an Arcturian being. ;)

The kundalini energy-vibration is one, ime, that is centralized in the lowest chakra and travels to the uppermost chakra and can be violent. The vibes I am getting shake my entire body without geophysical specialization. When I look in the mirror, I can't see myself as anything except a blur.

What I am certain of is that there is a direct connection between coming to a greater understanding of all things metaphysical ("awakening") and the up vibratory state commensurate with it. Everything is a learning experience and why this particular vibratory challenge I have no idea. Why not?

The time deletion experience is another thing. I am having to deal with my lack of productivity with family, friends and acquaintances without anything to give them other than "Sorry but [insert off the charts explanation] and then watch them react with complete bewilderment. :confused:

5. janef

janef Moderator

Yes, I think you are! Cool...:cool:

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  6. cass

cass New Member

I've had a couple of OBEs and i'm pretty sure this was going to be another!

There i was fast asleep in bed. I remember in my 'dream' i was looking at myself, i was so close my nose was almost touching my left cheek. I was puzzled that although i was staring intently at my left cheek i was actually seeing the right one, i could see all the way round, if that makes sense! I suddenly realised that i was half out of my body, propped up on my right elbow and looking at myself. I was really excited and thought that i would go and visit my partner but for some reason i knew i had to stay close to my body and not leave. I must have popped back in because that's all i recall about it. There's been a couple of times i've had the feeling i mustn't 'abandon' my body, i don't know if it's because i feel something will try and take over but i don't seem to consciously go anywhere.

7. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

what were your other OBEs like, cass?

8. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I've had several, symbolic signs from my spiritual friends, guides, and family from the afterlife within these 7 days alone.

1. I was at work and I felt the need to stand up and walk outside. The exit door where I work at is see through. So as I was about to open the door , a little butterfly flew up and continued to flutter its wings for about 15 seconds. I just stood there watching it. I then opened the door and it stayed with me for a few more seconds, then flew away.
    2. I found a white feather in the locker room at my gym.
    3. 2 days ago, I found another feather in a particular place in the parking lot next to my car that I usually don't park in.
    4. This morning, I gave my daughter a quarter to get a toy out of the toy machine at Walmart. It was a butterfly necklace.
    5. After Walmart, just today we went to the dollar store. As we were walking back to my car, a blue dragonfly flew up to us. My daughter yelled "Mommy mommy!! A dragonfly! Its blue!". Words couldn't explain how elated I was.

9. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

Butterflies are also one of the recurrent signs that reassure and synchronise with meaningful decisions and events in my life too.

These personal signs are wonderful reassurances that we are never alone :)

10. Awesome!!!

11. janef

janef Moderator

Very cool!!! My daughter finds feathers too, has quite a collection.

12. janef

janef Moderator

Maybe you are getting abducted. :confused:

13. Highlander

Highlander Member

Perhaps "spirited away" is more appropriate?

14. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I bet she sometimes finds them in the most unusual places too! What about coins? You won't believe where I've found pennies at. Right in front of the door when it wasn't there before.. trails of them in my bed room... I'm thinking I may have a hole in my wallet. lol

But I say "thank you" just in case it is a sign from the spirit world. They don't leave solid bills though. Only coins!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  15. There was a period of time a couple years ago when I kept finding dimes.....then all of a sudden it stopped. I would see them in the weirdest places too.

16. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

There was a time I was skeptical about objects being signs for incarnates, and I still don't accept that every apparently unexplained object is necessarily a sign, but where there are patterns as described above even I will accept there's likely to be an intelligent agency responsible.

Consider also the situation of apports appearing during mediumship sessions, especially where the group is working for development and improved communication. It's said the objects are simply tokens of affection from discarnate to incarnate group members, the objects not stolen but lost.

I'm not a softie (no arguments about that I expect!), I've posed searching questions about what is going on and now I see it's just a lovely relationship. :)

17. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Can you please give examples where you accept that there is another force in hand other than what we comprehend in the physical realm? I.E. an explanation without the utilization of scientific evidence that you bring up in your replies. I would much appreciate that Mac because I am trying to understand spirituality from your point of view. You view things via science. I view things via emotion/metaphysics. Yet, I would assume that you have done some research, much like I have over the years. So I would like to understand where you are coming from if you have researched such things.

I can see that. We have come to an agreement. :)

Can you elaborate more please? I actually like what you have said, but if you have the time, I would like for you to explain more of what you mean. Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  18. mac

As much-loved Arnie said in Terminator "I'll be back." I first need to figure out how to multiquote so I can format a reply satisfactorily. When I tried recently the 'Multi Quote This Message' button wouldn't work for me. I'll have to try a different browser to see if that works.

I'll be back....;)

19. Highlander

Highlander Member

Multi-qouting is easy; but then so is everything else once you know how...

It has nothing to do with your browser, just use the proper editing techniques.

20. mac

OK So I'm a dumbo who doesn't know how to do it (although I didn't actually want to "multi-qoute" :rolleyes:)

A little practical help would greatly have been appreciated rather than the smart alec answer. I've tried clicking the button hard right at the bottom of the posting I wanted to quote. That brought up a message "Multi-quote This Message" and a check mark appeared. I had expected that action to quote all the windows I could see in my reply, the windows I was responding to.

It seems that was the wrong action so what should I have done?