1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Share your Mystical Experiences Here

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by janef, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Wow!

So sorry to hear that. I can relate.

2. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I can relate and totally agree with you Nirvana!

3. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

During my nde I recall being told that I wanted to experience a specific trauma in my life in order to have the nde so that I would be able to help the area of my chosen habitation. I was surprised to hear that then, but it makes very much sense to me now.

4. Kate0508

Kate0508 New Member

Hi, I'm new. This is my first post. I've been interested in all things AfterLife & Spiritual since my youth. I'm almost 63. I've had many spiritual experiences with my most recent being during a PLR. During my PLR, I was bathed in the Violet Flame. I didn't know what the Violet Flame was or who St Germain was until after my PLR. My therapist told me to research St Germain after my session. After my death in a previous lifetime, I was greeted by a multitude of beings with a procession line so long I could not see the end of the line. The 2nd Being in the procession line was extremely tall. Even though my PLR was over a year ago, I think about this tall being a lot & feel a strong connection to the Being, but I have no memory as to why. In an earlier lifetime, I was a shepherd (male) & I think I was trampled to death by a multitude of marauders. I saw my sheep in the AfterLife. There was no fanfare waiting for me after my death during that earlier lifetime.

In 2005, I clearly saw my deceased father. He died in 2002 at aged 75. When I saw him, he appeared as he looked in his late twenties / early thirties. The sighting was brief & there was no communication. Shortly after seeing him, fighting broke out in my family & continues today. The fighting is more or less related to my father's will.

My father's step-mother & my mother's mother were sisters. So, my two grandmothers were sisters. I loved both of them very much. After my paternal grandmother died, she came to me in a dream & gave me much needed advice regarding her sister, my maternal grandmother, who was alive at that time. The dream was so real that upon awakening, I had to remind myself that my paternal grandmother had been dead for several years. Her advice was extremely helpful.

Just this past week, my husband & I were discussing one of my older relatives (aged 90) who was a significant part of my youth but with whom I lost touch with over the last 40 years or so. I was telling my husband how much I really liked her & I recalled significant events she & I shared when I was a child/young teen. I hadn't thought much about her in years & I don't know what made me think of her this past Wednesday. Several short hours after my conversation with my husband, my relative's daughter called to tell me that her mother passed away on Monday.

Oh, I almost forgot about my recent dream of my deceased brother. He died in 2007 & was a year younger than me. The dream was so very real. He was rowing a gondola-type of boat in a popular river near a hospital that my husband & I make frequent visits because of my husband's CRPS/SFPN. San Antonio River / Nix Hospital. Anyway my deceased brother was jolly & boisterous in life & that's how he appeared in my dream. He was rowing the boat & joyfully calling my name. There was another male figure at the front of the boat who I did not recognize because he had his back to me & was trying to jump out of the boat. Even though the person trying to jump out of the boat appeared to be an adult, all he was wearing was a diaper. I got the impression my brother was amused that his passenger was afraid & trying to jump out of the boat. I'm not sure of the significance of that dream but I enjoyed seeing my brother. He appeared so happy.

That's just a few of my experiences.

I'm enjoying this forum.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, Kate! Thank you for sharing your experiences, and if you ever have any questions please let us know and we will try to help you find answers!

6. Kate0508

Kate0508 New Member

03-04-18: I'm Back. I think about my dream about my deceased brother a lot. (in quote above). I'm not 100% sure, but I think I had this dream around June 2017? At the time of my original post, I thought the adult wearing the diaper appearing to reluctantly jump into the River might be symbolic of my deceased brother's new grandson who was born in early July 2017. Because of complicated family dynamics, I was unaware that this baby (my deceased brother's new grandson ) was born until my sister-in-law told me in around September 2017. I've never seen the baby or the other two siblings of this baby - & probably never will - again because of complicated family dynamics.
    But now, I'm rethinking my conclusion of the symbolism being my brother's new grandson & possibly the reincarnation of pieces of my deceased brother's spirit. Here's Why:
    At the time of my dream, unknown to me, my daughter was pregnant with her 2nd child. She & my SIL waited to announce the pregnancy until around late August 2017 when it appeared the baby would survive. Their first child, my much loved now almost 5 year old grandson, was born approx. 2 & 1/2 months early spending 2 or more months in intensive care. Today he is a very bright well adjusted boy. My daughter & SIL are highly educated with Phd (MIT) & work in the legal industry in Austin, TX. They are in their late 30's & extremely good parents. They do everything right - no, they do everything perfect - especially parenting. I don't say all this to brag about them. No. I say all this to accentuate the point that their parenting style, their academic knowledge, their reasoning skills, etc. are on the opposite end of the spectrum of my /& my deceased brother's parents --- the most extreme opposite. I've always felt that if my deceased brother had grown up in a different environment, he would have thrived. Whenever I think of my deceased brother, a mental picture of an abused pit bull chained to a tree pops in my mind. Yes, growing up in the 1950's & 60's, my brother & I grew up with unadvocated child abuse. My deceased brother more so than me. Our childhoods were not all bad. My parents endured more difficult childhoods than my brother & I. They tried. They did the best they knew how to do. Sadly, my deceased brother took on the same difficult qualities as our parents & his life & the life of one of his sons reflect an unwholesome life style. Way different than the nurturing lifestyle of my daughter & SIL.
    Sorry for the length of this narrative.
    Anyway, my daughter's pregnancy went well until it didn't. Happily, despite the rocky end to the pregnancy, my new grandson who has a unique name (unique in the same way as my deceased brother's name - not the same name - both names are similarly unique) was born approximately 6 weeks ago (being 4 to 6 weeks early).
    My husband & I have spent the weekend with our daughter & her beautiful family & because of that, I've felt impressions that my new perfect grandson might be the person in my dream. Maybe my new grandson is pieces of my brother? If so, he has a wealth of opportunities for his new life. Much different than his past life. Peace.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  7. Janet

Janet New Member

My husband "sees things!"....when we had to put our Tinkie down, he saw her spirit rise up and when my Mom passed, a mist rose up from her body. I, like many of you, wish we could see something like that! xo

8. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Your husband is very privileged to see what he does. Maybe he'd like to join us here and tell us more?

9. Janet

Janet New Member

Well, afterlife stuff is kind of my thing and he works on a computer 8 hours a day and that's enough for him! But I will be sharing his experiences.....in the meantime, if you have any questions, have at it! I don't think he has seen anything since my mom crossed over in June of 2016...

10. Rebecca Hopkins

Rebecca Hopkins New Member

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. Soren Kierkegaard :)