1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Share your Mystical Experiences Here

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by janef, Mar 28, 2014.

1. janef

janef Moderator

Last nite my skeptic son admitted to us that he had seen a ghost as a teenager. (altho he says he doesn't believe in them..???) He and a friend were at the end of our street where an old home had been moved, creating a dead end. They were sitting at the fenced off area sneaking a cigarette....when a little girl on a tricycle came out of nowhere riding around in the circle driveway. He yelled out at her asking how did you get thru that fence? She yelled back... "there is no fence"... he and his friend looked at each other and when they looked back towards her she was not there. GONE.

This is the first accounting I have ever heard of that they speak.

Janet likes this.
  2. Highlander

Highlander Member

What kind of cigarette?

3. janef

janef Moderator

LOL...Hylander!!! probably one of mine since I smoked then.... UGH... Marlborrow Said he was so freaked, afraid to tell me about it.... probably afraid I would be asking the same question..Lol

GO GIANTS!!!

4. Highlander

Highlander Member

Dynasty!!!

5. janef

janef Moderator

Disaster!!! :rolleyes:

6. janef

janef Moderator

Normy, just noticed this photo was taken at Jo's seance. I can't recall now, Are all 3 people standing 'spirits' or one of them. Also, is that an orb above their heads?

7. janef

janef Moderator

I had a 'visitation' from my departed mother in law a few nights ago. I was not asleep yet, I had been meditating about one of my son's that is going thru a serious problem, asking spirit for help. Suddenly she walked right in coming closer and I was so startled to see her my heart was pounding in my chest. I could see her very vividly even the clothes she was wearing, an animal print blouse and pants. Unfortunately I jumped up and ended it. Didn't get a message, but a medium from the church said she is watching over him, which is comforting.

Just to clarify; this was behind my closed eyes. Not physically in the room.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
    Janet likes this.
  8. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

I cannot stand when that happens, janef! Not that it happened a lot to me, but I can remember of one time only when I did not get sort of startled and brought it all to an end, so to speak. Don't know about you, but for me it's difficult not to "jump up", lol
    As I said, one time only was I able to "stay with it", and it was a superb experience.
    No doubt she is watching over him - and over you too! :)

9. janef

janef Moderator

Just to clarify, I saw her behind my closed eyes, although it looked just like she was in my bedroom walking from the bathroom towards the bed. It has never happened to me before. Next time I will not jump up! :eek:

10. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Behind closed eyes, imho, is still a visit from her. With me they all happened with my eyes open, but not fully open. So you can imagine how wide they got when I saw what I saw, lol. Or when I saw my German shepherd dog, that day I was 100% awake, reading. Got up, went to investigate, and there she was, so I (sort of screamed with joy), "Pups!!", and within a few seconds she was gone, briefly looked behind her, then me, then gone :-(
    I so hope to experience another visit from my other pet, who crossed the rainbow bridge just a few days ago.... I hope, I hope, I hope :)