1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Share your Mystical Experiences Here

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by janef, Mar 28, 2014.

1. janef

janef Moderator

I agree.

Ravensgate... : Awesome experience.. thanks for sharing it!

2. janef

janef Moderator

I have been trying to have another OBE but not successful.. I asked my Spirit guide to allow it during my sleep. I was kinda having a lucid dream and thinking I should be asking to get a dream of my Dad, and wondering about him in the Summerlands. When I got up to make coffee this morning a small white feather was on my kitchen counter. In my kitchen? I was stunned.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  3. Wow Janef , that's cool!

4. janef

janef Moderator

My brother and his wife and son Scott came up from LA this week-end and told about a ghost they have in their house. Scott saw her peek her head into his room.... Twice in succession. It was early evening and his parents were in the living room watching TV, he was lying on his bed not feeling well. He jumped up and ran out to see if it was someone and his Mom said she saw a shadowy figure down the hall at the same time. He said she had her hair in a bun and dressed like the 1800's, a ruffled blouse high around her neck. This is the first person I have known who has actually seen one and thought I would share it.

They have been hearing noises for quite sometime, doors opening by themselves, and things moved. Just a few days ago they found a picture of my Dad and Scott turned face down on the shelf.

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Perfect time to post this. I left work today and drove up to my daughters school to pick her up. I had a feeling that she had hurt herself. I was driving in my car and saw in my mind that she had hurt her face... I kept telling myself that this wasn't real and that I am just being paranoid. So I walked inside her school to pick her up, and one of the afterschool teachers pulled me aside. My stomach instantly dropped. The teacher told me that my daughter banged her head extremely hard on a table. I asked if she was ok . She said "Oh yeah she's fine. We've just been putting ice on her forehead" My child (Gabby) finally walked out of the library which is where they keep the children in afterschool. The first thing I did was hugged her and looked at her face. Not a scratch on her but there was a bump on her forehead where she accidently hit her face. She told me that she hurt her herself. And I told her "Yes, I know" ;)