1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Share your Mystical Experiences Here

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by janef, Mar 28, 2014.

1. janef

janef Moderator

Hi All....
    Please share your mystical experiences here.
    Premonitions, Intuitions... whatever.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  2. Happy to be your first responder Jane.....as per other posts there have been many experiences this lifetime so lets go back to the first about 62 years ago .
    My first memory I was a gleefully happy little boy

Then my second memory---
    I was outside my body looking at my frozen little 2 1/2 year old self . Yes this new house was cold but that wasn't the cause...I was frozen with fear having lost my home and my language . We had moved out of my warm French mother's parent's house in Sydney where I was born , to my Australian father's big cold house . I couldn't speak a word of English which upset Nana , so French was forbidden . Mum and I and my little sister only moved about 6-7 miles but it may as well have been across the galaxy . You see Nana was a stranger and I rarely saw Meme and Pepe again .
    My father had never spoken to because I wasn't a girl.....I was the first born of my generation to both families .

My third memory I was 5 , begging my mother not to make me go inside the gate for first day of school . To this day I don't remember anything inside school fence til 5th class --- no classrooms , playgrounds , teachers , fellow pupils nothing ....5 year abyss . So I had learnt the human art of self-protection very well ...shut it out . The one watching the little boy was carrying me through the trauma .

Then we uprooted and moved far away and it became a whole new challenge....yes I had been coming out of the fear and just starting to feel ok .

to be continued...hope this posts
    Michael

3. Made it ....took 3 attempts using saving file etc

4. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

I might've shared this already but I'm not sure. It was indirectly precipitated by cannabis use.

So minutes after the inhalation of cannabis smoke, I started pacing back and forth (like I usually do), thinking about a girl I've always been obsessed with. Eventually I seemed to have received a vision of a male having rough and mean intercourse with her, commanding her to say his name during. This vision caused me enough grief that I had to sit down in a chair and I believe at that moment my ego-mind actually stopped/surrendered. I felt a very strong energy in my brain that scared me at first but I soon realized that it was perfect euphoric bliss! I let it just happen for 10 seconds or so, smiling very hard with tears running down my face, but I suppose my ego-mind came back shaking my head "no" and feeling I was unworthy of the bliss. I feel that I received a message before rejecting the bliss, to the effect of, I am that bliss, or I am God, or I am directly connected to that Bliss of God at all times, like a net that will catch me when I fall.

This happened around October 2011, but I think I've still failed to integrate it at this point in my life. :(

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  5. janef

janef Moderator

Thanks for sharing that Nirvana... sounds like an OBE/STE to me.....