1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Share your dreams

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by poeticblue, Jul 18, 2016.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I'm a listening ear for now. I'm having major nostalgia coming back here. Loved and missed you guys. (Yes everyone) lol

Kurt Cobain likes this.
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

It's good to see you, dear! I hope all is well with your beautiful little girl ;-).

Kurt Cobain likes this.
  3. ShingingLight1967

ShingingLight1967 Active Member

Hi Poeticblue!!

Kurt Cobain likes this.
  4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Hi Shingling! And thanks Roberta. My daughter Gabby is doing very well :)

5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Hey folks. Just wanted to say that I've been logging in at least once a day and reading over some threads.

If I am silent it doesn't mean I don't care. Unlike in the past, I'm more so trying to listen and understand rather than react. (Although I came close recently to reacting on a thread) .

I'm here for anyone that needs me especially regarding dreams and astral projections. Please send me a PM here and then we can start from there. I also need to update my astral blog which I will be seeking help for because I can't do it alone and I use to have some followers. I think I still do.. Not sure lol.

Anyways, I just wanted to keep folks up to date. Thanks.

6. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Sending you a big hug, PB!

8. Kurt Cobain

Kurt Cobain Member

I am sort of late to saying it, but we missed you to.

9. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Thank you.

Kurt Cobain likes this.
  10. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I may not be saying much now but I am still here. I think in the past I was saying too much rather than listening... That was kind of selfish of me. But I am here and I may not be on 24 hours a day anymore but I try to help when I can.

Kurt Cobain likes this.
  11. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I just wanted to briefly state that I believe that your dream was simply a metaphor in regards to your state of mind at the time being.

Kurt Cobain likes this.