1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

sex 'over there'?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by mac, Aug 2, 2017.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

why? Every individual is unique and your preferences won't necessarily be theirs.

Those who haven't experienced physical sexual intimacy - good or bad - and even those who have may see things differently from others such as yourself.

The way you consider objects or experiences as pretend ones aren't necessarily that way for those experiencing the situations. Remember we're all at differing states of spiritual progression, even when we're 'over there'. ;)

2. Shaman Traveler

Shaman Traveler New Member

Hi everyone. I've been going through some kind of shift. I wish to say shift in consciousness but i know that's perhaps not a correct term for this situation, although its somewhat similar. I don't resonate with what i previously held about sex drive in the afterlife, i don't think it exists. I know sexual acts is possible however if the right conditions can be created but the drive is because of evolution just like hunger and thirst. Hunger and thirst to survive and sex drive to procreate so the species will survive (see darwin for more info).

I'm virgin but even although i'm a virgin i believe the merging experience is much greater and i don't bother being a virgin. Also as Roberta pointed out, spirits tell us the merging experience is alot better than sex. When i started really think about how the merging experience might feel i realised its better.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

You sure did change your mind quickly. Let’s see what Roberta has to say or anyone else that may help you.

4. baob

baob New Member

Thanks for your comment, Mac!

5. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Are people who have no luck losing their virginity here for a specific lesson of some sort? I keep running into angry ones on discord harrassing my female friends. They are pretty miserable. I was wanting to ask.

6. ChrisGreece

ChrisGreece New Member

Well my higher self says ok my interpretation of what she/he says is that penetrative sex is for inexperienced souls and for the dark astral because melding-fusion sex is much more pleasurable.

7. Paul Guthrie

Paul Guthrie New Member

It would be nice but they said in heaven you won't even think about it

8. poeticblue

poeticblue member

This is partially incorrect. Some people who have crossed over into the afterlife still do have somewhat of a desire for sexual intercourse depending on the vibrational state that they are in predominantly in the lower levels of the afterlife or mid lower levels (although I do not doubt there are exceptions).

But may I ask who is they that you were referring to?

9. Paul Guthrie

Paul Guthrie New Member

Just different articles I read from different listeners

10. mac

mac Staff Member

Who are "they"?

From what we've heard at times it appears that some will definitely think about it even if their situation turns out differently from what they'd expected or wanted.