1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

sex 'over there'?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by mac, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

You might be completely right

2. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

But with Michel i had complete different experience. I do understand that probably it is just a glimpse of what Roberta calls so nicely "spiritual melding" but to reach that while being in physical body while connecting with your one and only partner is also possible even if in lower grades. So after experiencing this and even though i am relatively young in body i have no need at all for sex before meeting Michel again.

So very beautiful Monika. I so look forward to being with Susie again.

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Shaman Traveler, I never asked you a question. I told you what the truth is. It is my task on this website to answer errors with truth for the sake of those who come here seeking the truth. Again, Briefly:

1) Okay, let's say it is my firm belief that the sky is pink. You might insist that it's blue. But I disagree! Does my disagreeing with what is an objective fact make the sky magically turn pink?

2) Since Jurgen and Cyrus have not yet transitioned, how is your answer responsive to what I said? And where on earth do you get the idea that "God will help you" do whatever you feel like doing??

3) Yes, sex after death is possible. I have never said it wasn't possible. It's just that nobody bothers with it because there is something similar which is much easier and apparently infinitely more enjoyable. And the soldier didn't "have an option." His mind was being healed. Nowhere is there evidence that what was done for him is on some menu of options. Little girls who are genitally mutilated are not in the same mental condition as a young man full of hormones who lost his genitals as an adult and had become obsessed with their loss.

4) The term "ghost" is an imprecise one, but it generally refers to people who have not completed their transition. As I said above, there are some who refuse to complete their transition because of an addiction of one kind or another, and while these beings no longer have physical bodies the mental attachment to drink, drugs, sex, or whatever remains. This is altogether different from people who are not addicted and have completed their transitions! "Ghosts" can retain a mental sex drive. Fully transitioned people never do. Period.

5) When you say "my reality is my reality and i'm going wherever i want to whatever place i want one day," you horrify me! In this one thing you are absolutely right: you do indeed have the power to refuse to complete your transition and to go instead to what Bob Monroe called a "hollow heaven" of your own design. Perhaps it will be a fully-clothed pig-pile orgy in your case. Will that make it any better?

The worst thing any of us can do in this lifetime is to develop such a certainty about what comes next that we detour after death, perhaps for hundreds of years, into a bleak nowhere. Everyone, keep an entirely open mind about what comes next! Just let it happen, let your transition progress to completion, and you will regain your vast, eternal mind and go on happily from there. For anyone to insist on being stuck in an earth-based obsession, as Shaman Traveler is doing here, is like a caterpillar demanding to stay in its chrysalis and refusing to become a butterfly.

poeticblue likes this.
  4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I suppose this has been said a dozen of times that sexual intercourse that mimics what humans do here on earth does exist in the afterlife, but usually it’s on certain levels of the afterlife that are lower.

In the mid-to upper levels of the afterlife, folks are happily busy enjoying their occupations and continuous spiritual development. Sex is simply not part of the equation. From what I’ve researched there is some sort of ‘spirit merging’ that one can participate in with other spirits if they wish to be intimate. However it’s not like sex as we know here or on lower levels of the afterlife. It’s simply the sharing of ones energy from one soul to another which may perhaps be better than an orgasm or other sexual pleasures we experience here.

I’ve said this once before that I do find it odd that one would be worried about having sex in the afterlife. There are better things to worry about in my opinion.

Bill Z likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

6. baob

baob Member

I listened it and did some research on Miles Allen's book. Roberta has a very charming voice! Thanks Mac for introducing this podcast!

7. mac

mac Staff Member

my pleasure - I'm glad you followed up on my suggestion. :)

What did you think of the content of the podcast?

8. baob

baob Member

Miles Allen wrote a book called "Astral Intimacy" based on his research on messages from the spiritual world from 1852-2001. He said if a person passes away and has multiple spouses on the earth, he would go with the one he has the strongest love for and with the most compatible personality. He agreed sexual activity exists in the astral realm. His opinion matches the description in the content from Macyafterlife.com. The following is the quote:

This is one of the sources that confirm that spirits in the 3rd level still eat food. Mac, I appreciate your comment. Thanks!

ITC Gem 2: A Reliable Look In-Beyond
    Posted on 2010 May 29by Mark Macy
    [Editor’s Note: This message was sent to Luxembourg researchers by their spirit friend Swejen Salter, who was in charge of the Timestream sending station, which she said was on the “third level” of spiritual existence. I originally published the message in 1992.

Swejen Salter: We live in a world that is similar to your world. We have a body like yours. This body is of an etheric substance of much higher vibration than your dense body in your dense material world. No diseases exist here; missing body limbs grow again. Bodies that were amputated on Earth will here be regenerated again.

We live in comfortably furnished homes. The surrounding landscapes are impressive and beautiful. The average age of all those who passed over to us becomes 25 to 30 years. If they died in old age, they awaken here in full consciousness after a regenerating sleep that lasts about six weeks of Earth time. In some cases it can be shorter.

The children arriving on the third level are lovingly accepted and cared for by their relatives who live here. The children continue growing up until they have reached the age of 25 to 30 years.

We live together with other life forms… with humans who before their bodily death lived on other planets… with dwarfs, giants, and gnomes and with bodiless (formless?) entities. Approximately 60 billion humanoids from all existing worlds congregate here. They continue to cultivate friendships and partnerships.

You do not put away your sexuality, as it is a truly human characteristic. Sexual partnerships exist, provided both partners harmonize and desire it. We eat and drink like you do, but our food is produced synthetically. To put it another way, we more or less materialize physical food. The meat which some still enjoy here is only a reproduction of matter. No animal has to die for another being.

Many animal species exist here which are unknown on Earth, such as paradise-like birds and colorful butterflies. The temperature is very mild. Personality and character are not changed by the process of dying. You do not wake up on the third plane with new knowledge. Psychic problems and conflicts are not abolished yet. Though there is no more physical pain here, we still know mental anguish and the pain of the soul.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    Monika likes this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

Like attracts like. It's a fundamental principle in the etheric and this is a similar answer to what's been given on other occasions. BUT it's not a hard-and-fast rule or law and after passing one may find there have been other relationships in other lifetimes that impact the situation. We tend to think only about the here-and-now relationships because they're all we consciously know about but after passing we regain knowledge and experience from our other incarnations, information that was inaccessible in our incarnate lives.

My personal stance has always been that if physical sex is something desired strongly enough by an individual then there's nothing to prevent it BUT for interpersonal sexual activity a willing partner has to be found. There appears to be no way around that simple principle!

As for eating food there a similar principle applies. There is NO NEED for food BUT if someone has a strong enough desire for doing it then providing they can discover the mechanism there's nothing preventing it. With sufficient power of thought it is possible that many things and/or situations may be created.
    If someone wants a cheeseburger and fries then a burger bar is the place to look. My guess is there won't be that many in the etheric so the only practical way may be to create them with your creative power of thought. But there's a but.....
    Unless that individual can also create all the conditions needed to produce cheese, beef, bread, tomato, lettuce and mayo etc then what's 'imagined' is just a facsimile of a cheeseburger. It's the same for any other food or drink one may hanker after.
    The reality may be that once we've come to terms with our new environment, gotten used to the way thought can create solid objects, settled down after the initial excitement (or reluctance) and stopped thinking as we did when incarnate, THEN we are likely to find that most of the stuff we enjoyed doing on earth is past.
    But not everything because if we can think something into a practical existence and hold it that way then we can enjoy it in a similar way to how we used to. You might have had a special ornament or memento while alive on earth and with concentration you may be able to create a facsimile one to stand on your sideboard/shelf/dresser or wherever in the dwelling your thoughts may have created for you already.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  10. Georg

Georg New Member

Sorry I just arrived here, will keep it short.
    Not sure why anyone would want physical sexual intercourse? For me this was already a pain in the neck in this reality.
    I had contact with someone I know for eons and which I am close to. The energy we exchanged beats any sexual intercourse. And one does not have any physical contact.
    I suppose we value what we know, and what we don't know........
    In regards to the "afterlife" I suppose one can get close to someone and exchange what ever one is able to exchange, energy wise. In the same way that a drug addict will seek alive drug addicts to suck up their energy wile they are high. This is relevant for the earth realm (non physical). Different again in he astral realm. There one can create many things, pretend houses, with pretend lawn, why not pretend sex, even so I would say this is very unlikely. Our perception of everything is so different.