1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

sex 'over there'?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by mac, Aug 2, 2017.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

The following is from an entity calling himself ‘Spirit Guide Sparrow’ and relates to one or more subjects that have previously been discussed on ALF.
    Further guidance may be found at: http://www.spiritguidesparrow.com/index.html

Do We Have Sex In The Spirit World?

The physical act of sex is not practised in the spirit world. For this reason you can perhaps understand why so many souls choose to have a physical experience. The spirit itself is genderless.

The soul is a combination of both male and female energies depending on their soul journey up to that moment. Whether they choose to wear the form of a male or female in the afterlife is purely a matter of individual identity and character choice.

This is the aspect of ego, which gives you your ability to have the personality that you have, and then wear an image that best personifies that personality for your Self gratification. Ego is to be understood as not a negative aspect of yourself, but a means to experience expression and creation.

Every beautiful song written or love letter written to a spouse comes through ego. Or a piece of art or architecture. People often misunderstand this, and focus purely on the opposite spectrum of ego which gets the finger pointed at as ‘bad’.

The energy that ignites the desire for sex with another human being is still experienced in the afterlife, but in a different way. It is not felt as a desire to perform animal-like practices, but is felt as a desire to be of service to someone else. To give something of yourself to that other. This can be in the form of all sorts of deeds and creative phenomenon, not even imagined on Earth.

One of the most beautiful is a type of merging experience shared by two beings. They will come together to create a unified moulding of the energy between both beings, sharing with one another every intimate sensation, thought and feeling they have within their deepest core. Like two flames from two candles merging together as one. In that moment the two temporarily become as one.

This is unlike anything experienced in human form. Sex in physical form, with all its chemical and mental/emotional stimulations is considered a sacred and privileged experience for the soul. So too the practice of self-love in similar respect.

It is a shame so much taboo is placed on these gifts.

2. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

"For this reason you can perhaps understand why so many souls choose to have a physical experience."

Then how bad should involuntary celibates feel?

3. mac

pretty bad

4. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Well Spirit Guide Sparrow's an idiot. Cyrus Kirkpatrick has seen Earth-identical sex in the lower astral realms. Not to mention BruceAdama's "dream", where he was told the same thing by his guide.

5. mac

There ya go then..... You got it sorted. Accept only what appeals to your reason and reject all else.

6. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

I'm gonna say both are true. Screw duality.

7. Corey

Corey Member

I really like what was said about the ego: "Ego is to be understood as not a negative aspect of yourself, but a means to experience expression and creation." I've never really heard anything good about ego, but it makes sense to embrace at least a part of it, because we are individuals here on earth in these lives we're living. We can't just merge into oneness with the universe while we're living individual lives here. Sure, it helps to release some aspects of the ego, but embracing our individual creativity and our gifts is a way to be of service to others and create. Pretty cool perspective! I also can't wait to experience this soul merging that afterlife people are always talking about. It sounds amazing! I'm sure I've experienced it before this life of course, but not that I remember! Thanks Mac.
    And just to add this, I also don't like the idea of never being able to have sex in the afterlife, but sometimes we just have to have faith in things. If people from the other side say we won't even want to have sex anymore, I'll just take their word for it! There's no way we can possibly say now how we'll feel when we get over there, so I'll just trust that sex or not, the summerland is beautiful and a happy place.

8. mac

As I said earlier you should accept what (who) appeals to your reason and reject what (who) doesn't. No-one is trying to persuade you or force you to accept something that doesn't ring true.