1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

sense and touch

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Kurt, May 18, 2019.

1. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

@Carol and Mikey

I have been messing around with high pitched soundwaves recently and made myself temporarily sick. My main issue however is that animals act strange around them which is to be expected since they can hear what we cannot.

I bring it up because it's like they start looking for something. Especially cats. Dogs/birds/rodents just sort of get close and stand guard it seems but cats will actively run around looking for something. And the thing Is that they will be completely still until they hear it and then they start looking for something and will even look at you puzzled. Is there something Afterlife wise or spiritually (paranormal even) related to this?

We have a ITC thread here as well so I will bring it there soon but I wanted to ask Mikey about this as well.