1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Self-Guided Afterlife Connection Experiences

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Unexpected, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Unexpected

Unexpected Member

Yeah, it's definitely a training program meaning practice helps all of that get easier. I recall always forgetting to ask what I wanted to ask once I would start talking to him. It's easy to do. There's a lot going on.

Your experiences do sound amazing. I'm happy to hear this is positive for you and that you are able to allow those scenes to unfold like that.

Good, glad you are sending your experiences to him. I dated mine and sent in a lot weekly or biweekly.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  2. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

I should probably start to record my experiences in a book too. She introduced me to bullet journalling & we both kind of stopped when we got busy. Should probably start on it again with other things to track! Sometimes I wish my connections are a little bit more realistic like yours though. If it seems too imaginary I might doubt myself...

Craig has replied me for all my entries. His replies for all are pretty short recently, I hope it's because either I have certain connections or he's really busy!

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

It's probably both! We are one month away from the AREI Symposium now, and he is working overtime on it. Going to be a great one!!

Haydenzomg likes this.
  4. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

That's great to hear!! Hope all goes well!

5. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

I was eating out with my family & they know about my friend's passing.

My mum asked if I had anything on today, & I said later in the day. She asked "You have nobody else to accompany you since your friend's passing?"

I couldn't help but feel a little upset because well..... it is true to a certain extent.

6. Unexpected

Unexpected Member

Grief is just challenging and that word doesn't even remotely begin to touch it in my opinion. It's to complex to sum up. I hope these connections help to, at some point, lift you up.

Don't worry if your connections or interactions differ from mine. I'd trust what Craig tells you. Like I said, I don't know if mine were the right way yet connections still happened. So keep at it

7. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

Yes I agree. But for the past few days I've been feeling numb again. I guess I'm not entirely okay yet, but having connections is helping me "speed up" the grieving process?