1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Self-Guided Afterlife Connection Experiences

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Unexpected, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

Yeah, it's definitely a training program meaning practice helps all of that get easier. I recall always forgetting to ask what I wanted to ask once I would start talking to him. It's easy to do. There's a lot going on.

Your experiences do sound amazing. I'm happy to hear this is positive for you and that you are able to allow those scenes to unfold like that.

Good, glad you are sending your experiences to him. I dated mine and sent in a lot weekly or biweekly.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  2. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

I should probably start to record my experiences in a book too. She introduced me to bullet journalling & we both kind of stopped when we got busy. Should probably start on it again with other things to track! Sometimes I wish my connections are a little bit more realistic like yours though. If it seems too imaginary I might doubt myself...

Craig has replied me for all my entries. His replies for all are pretty short recently, I hope it's because either I have certain connections or he's really busy!

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

It's probably both! We are one month away from the AREI Symposium now, and he is working overtime on it. Going to be a great one!!

Haydenzomg likes this.
  4. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

That's great to hear!! Hope all goes well!

5. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

I was eating out with my family & they know about my friend's passing.

My mum asked if I had anything on today, & I said later in the day. She asked "You have nobody else to accompany you since your friend's passing?"

I couldn't help but feel a little upset because well..... it is true to a certain extent.

6. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

Grief is just challenging and that word doesn't even remotely begin to touch it in my opinion. It's to complex to sum up. I hope these connections help to, at some point, lift you up.

Don't worry if your connections or interactions differ from mine. I'd trust what Craig tells you. Like I said, I don't know if mine were the right way yet connections still happened. So keep at it

7. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

Yes I agree. But for the past few days I've been feeling numb again. I guess I'm not entirely okay yet, but having connections is helping me "speed up" the grieving process?

8. Rassie

Rassie New Member

I am so excited to see this thread.

I am on stage 7.

Two of the sessions were extremely productive! I was able to actually talk with my parents. I felt as if one had touched my head. And the scent of my father's pipe tobacco came through. This was somewhat odd since, my father had quit smoking for many years. But then when I saw my parents they were young and right about the age he was smoking.

The feeling of love was amazing.

For myself, I have not truly experienced any grief with the passing of my parents. However, for the past few weeks my emotions have been all over the place, along with a short bout of insomnia.

Lately since working with the sessions, I am actually experiencing some very lucid dreams.

Unexpected likes this.
  9. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Wow, this is all amazing! Please keep sharing your experiences with us!!

10. Rassie

Rassie New Member

Roberta, I always felt bless to have the parents I had growing up. (Susanne said that she rarely met a family such as mine during a reading) I truly can say there had been nothing but love, no major conflicts, no unresolved situations.

The thing is that our relationship never ended after their transitions, which had me desire to learn more!

I refuse to the use the word, death. Though I hold no adversion to the word, it sounds so final. And my experiences have proven the contrary.

I have recorded most of the events that have happened. This week I have started compiling those records. Some things I am still at awe for witnessing. An hour before I had a reading with Susanne I actually saw my father's oil painting slowly unhook from the wall and softly drop to the ground. And this was viewing the action from the side, not head on.

Shortly after I moved into my new home, I was having self-doubts about the move. It was a blessing to see headon the full body apparition of both parents smiling at me from my bedroom door. They were there to reassure me!

The self-guided afterlife connection has been a gift. It has allowed me to focus on a better line of communication.

I will be happy to post the last several journal entries I had submitted.

I must be honest, I do find these sessions exhausting. So at this point I am only doing one or two sessions a week. However, my curiosity won't let me quit. I am already setting up for a dream visit as outlined by Susanne Wilson in her book, Soul Smart.

Thank you!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  11. Rassie

Rassie New Member

Stage 6 Journal Entry

So much! I'm not sure if I remember everything clearly it was all coming so
    fast!

First, as the voice was guiding me to relaxation two images or experiences
    kept playing. A library I used to go to as a child. I was actually
    experiencing it. Holding a book. Smelling the books! Then I was in my
    childhood church, which also had a small library. I was pulling a book off a
    shelf. Again I could smell the books. And I felt the book I was holding! I
    pulled myself away from the images as I focused on the voice.

I was then in a park that the family went to during my childhood. I started
    at the side a pond, that I used to call my secret place. It felt warm. I
    could hear birds chirping. I was pulled away from the spot towards the area
    that had picnic tables. At first, my vision was blurry. It was as if I knew
    my parents were there, but I wasn't sure.

As I set at the table and actually started eating a sandwich, my vision
    cleared. It was my mother and father. They looked about the age of my
    childhood, when I was 9 or 10. I could feel the love. There is so much my
    mother said. I felt my father was more so there for support.

Mother said that they were proud of me. That I was changing, growing. To
    continue as I am, but do not believe everything I read. That they would
    always be there to guide and support me.

This is when I noticed a gazebo that was next to the table. There were cloud
    figures on the gazebo. It was like they wouldn't leave the platform. I went
    towards it. One figure became clear. I heard the name Nathaniel and knew
    this was my guide. All I can clearly remember was curly hair. A tall rather
    young man. A second figure moved apart from the others and was partially in
    focus. I heard the name Nadine. I got the impression of chestnut color hair.
    They didn't really speak to me. But I remember feeling/thinking they are so
    real!

I pulled away, back to the picnic table. I was starting to feel exhausted. I
    actually put my head on my mother's lap. I could clearly see the underside
    of the table. Mother said that this was normal. That these sessions take a
    lot of energy.

As I set up I realized that a good many souls were there, like a family
    reunion. I hugged my father. I felt and saw he was wearing one of the shirts
    he used to wear with a front pocket. And there was his tobacco for his pipe.
    I could smell it. Mother suggested meditating in the morning, before my
    morning coffee. I felt this may have had some effect on the session.

It was like I was pulling away fast. I was back in my body. Not slowly, but
    rather abruptly.

You don't have to write anything here, but if something happened between
    sessions involving connections or other mental phenomena, describe them
    here.

After the last session, I suffered a severe bout of insomnia to the point I
    was getting sick. I tried the unguided mediation, and one long mediation. In
    both cases I fell asleep. So I stayed away from this for a bit.

My sleeping is getting better. I feel more rested. Yet, it is not
    consistent. I cannot seem to experience regular hours of sleeping. I used to
    be able to sleep 7 to 8 hours. The morning before last I was awake at 2:12
    and 3:44. This morning it was 4:44.

The past week symbols, signs, and synchronicities were coming at me fast. A
    lot of 22's which I have said I considered as signs from my parents. (As I
    am typing this I look up to the clock, it is 9:29) A lot of repetitive
    numbers.

This weekend an old movie that mother loved, Maytime, was on the television.
    I decided to watch it. When the dying hero told the heroine, "I will always
    be near you!", it clearly was a message to me from my mother. For this is
    what she told me several times before she died.

So today I felt rested enough to try the meditation again. But first thing
    in the morning, instead of midday. I think that I will stick to the morning
    time. And hold off on the coffee until after the session.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  12. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

Thank you for sharing this! I love reading through all the experiences and I'm really happy people are posting about them!

Rassie likes this.
  13. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

Haven't been here for awhile, got busy recently because of school work.

I felt like she was drifting away from me & signs were not coming often & I was always too distracted to talk to her telepathically.

But on Monday when I was training, my coach changed songs & turned up the music, it was a song that reminded me of her! That song is not a popular song choice that everybody knows about.

After the workout session, I checked my phone & saw her mum texted me to ask if I'm free. It was the first time she contacted me. Seems more than a coincidence if you ask me.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    Unexpected likes this.
  14. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

When I shared things I was starting to notice with Craig, he commented that I was becoming more aware. It's interesting how you do start to realize there's a lot more at play than you thought. I really no longer believe in coincidences.

15. Rassie

Rassie New Member

Thank you, Unexpected.

Just returned from a week of research in Salt Lake City. Trying to rest and adjust back to my time zone. I will be meditating and attempting to contact my guides today. It is been several weeks.

One thing I can share. I have what a consider a wink from my parents, the number 22. I asked them to be with me durning this trip. After all, it was about our family tree!

I could not keep track how many times I saw 22. It was so joyful and funny. I mean like my returning flight home left at gate B22. And I had the loading position of A22. I arrived home at 6:22PM.

I was laughing the entire time.

Unexpected and peanutbritt like this.
  16. peanutbritt

peanutbritt New Member

I had some beautiful and unexpected experiences in stage three, which was just about allow a peaceful place to come. I had my dog and my beloved Albert appear much to my surprise! Albert and I spoke and he hugged me and said I am doing great, that everything will be OK and I will see how OK it will be very soon.

Then, in the next meditation, I had a guide appear and about 20 people, including Albert again. We spoke again and he said some surprising things.

Now though, I am stuck on stage four. I have tried about five times to have a successful visit with Albert but it feels forced and far away and I get distracted or just start trying to imagine him and what he would say. I can't see a "place of love" which is what the exercise begins with, and then when I am supposed to walk through a door where my loved one is, it is just too distracting. I don't know what it is.

It's quite disappointing and I wonder if I should just move on to stage five.

17. Rassie

Rassie New Member

I would say it wouldn’t hurt to move to stage 5.

I was unable to meditate. I have been having some late nights. So when I try to meditate I fall asleep.

So I need to be a bit more rested.

PS - Worried that the battery power on my iPad was running low. Just checked it. 22%! Love it!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  18. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

I would suggest that you share with Craig the challenges you are encountering with Stage 4. He will provide you feedback and also let you know if he suggests moving ahead.

In my experience, I found expectations can present an issue. Especially if I expected one session to be just like the last or expected something in general. Not saying that's your case but wanted to share it just in case.

I once asked Craig if it was okay to do it everyday. He said yes. I couldn't do it everyday but I did it a lot and it got easier the more I did.