1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Self-Guided Afterlife Connection Experiences

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Unexpected, Dec 12, 2016.

1. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

Craig Hogan is a registered member of ALF and it would be nice for him to join us here with a few thoughts. It might help Denver Guy. Whether Craig ever drops in to see what we're talking about on this little website I don't know but it would be nice if someone could give him a nudge. ;)

Craig is also involved with the ITC experiment (thread elsewhere http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/details-about-the-north-american-station.1984/) and an update on progress might be welcomed by those interested in this topic.

2. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

Denver Guy could go ahead and start it. Craig does a really great job of laying out everything up front. He makes the process really easy and provides help throughout.

He does have an advisory of sorts on what can interfere with connections or conditions someone may have that wouldn't be ideal until they have worked through them. I'd strongly recommend those be followed and not dismissed based on my own experiences.

I can still appreciate your desire for him to answers questions here though. Guess we shall see

DenverGuy likes this.
  3. AmbraADC

AmbraADC Banned

Hi Unexpected,
    I have similar experiences to yours, which you might like to read about. My thread is "Can a deceased loved one always be with you every day?" ... Ambra

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hello everyone! I have just sent Craig an email and asked him to check in here if he can find a minute. He is the busiest person I know, but perhaps he will visit us!

5. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

Hello Ambra! I have read your thread. I'm happy that your loved one brings you so much joy. Anymore, it's rare to "not" interact with mine on a daily basis. Pretty amazing stuff.

AmbraADC likes this.