1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Self-Guided Afterlife Connection Experiences

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Unexpected, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

Hi! I'm new here.

I found the Self-guided afterlife communication website before I found this forum :) I'm currently on stage 6 narrated version, trying to move on to the music only. Been stuck here for quite awhile because I don't practice it everyday.

My friend transited in May. I usually believe in ghosts and it scared me. But ever since her transition, I don't know what suddenly hit me that I desperately needed to communicate with her and that I knew it is possible!

Just wanna share that since she transited, I experienced:

- 5 dreams with her in them, but only 2 felt very real and it was like she was trying to clear my doubts and apologise
    - Someone with the exact same bag as her walked right past me (Her bag model is not rare but the colour is)
    - A halo rainbow appeared when it didn't rain recently and it seemed like I was the only one who noticed it
    - Felt her presence many times in forms of tingling & warm fuzzy sensations mainly on my right arm (She loved standing on my right) & the area in between my eyebrows

Through the connection I've:
    - Went to a place that looks like a palace (Only been to the front yard and a beach at the back of the little island where the palace is built)
    - Went to a few places that looked like reservoirs
    - Seen her in beautiful white dresses, she looks more and more beautiful everytime I see her.

Craig said that my connections are very heartwarming and that my intent (which I don't really wish to mention here) is appropriate and desirable even though it's nothing like he's read of anyone perform.

Sometimes I wonder if it really is her connecting with me. But I try my best to work towards that everyday. Just a few days ago, I had a continuous conversation with her! Nothing like what I had before! I just hope that I'm not going crazy.

Nirvana likes this.
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, Haydenzomg! Nothing about what you've said here is unusual, but to many people it might seem to be unusual because people seldom talk about their private experiences with those that we used to think were dead. Just keep working with Craig - he is wonderful! - and try to practice daily, and you are very likely to achieve whatever it is that you have in mind ;-).

Unexpected and Haydenzomg like this.
  3. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

Hi! I dare not talk about my experiences to others as those who are religious would say that my friend must go (Her ghost/spirit must not stay on earth and must move on to reincarnate). But they keep forgetting that my friend was a free thinker, but I don't know how religion applies here and who knows if anybody's gonna reincarnate? They would think I am crazy for trying to practice communication with her and me being selfish for wanting her to stay. I guess in a way that makes me treasure this renewed relationship with my friend even more. I feel like it's even more special than before, even though there are still times I wish she that she's physically here with me.

4. mac

mac old member Staff Member

You're hobbled by being in the USA where religiosity, churchianity determines how folk react. Here on ALF you won't find the religious conditioning you're probably used to experiencing elsewhere.

Religion doesn't affect us here; ALF is a non-religion website. Ask what you want, say what you want, about life, death and what follows. Religion will play no part in the responses.

Haydenzomg and Nirvana like this.
  5. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

Hi Mac! I'm actually not American and my friend wasn't Christian. But I'm so glad to hear that from you. :) I don't have to believe what others think and be free to believe that I can still communicate with her.

While I was riding my motorbike on the way to my destination, I had a conversation with her. It was a very fulfilling one as these days I think my mind has been clouded by stress from school work which made me wonder if my conversations with her were made up by myself. I was talking to her and I asked her if I should give internship a miss today just so I can complete as much school assignments as possible. She said "Just do what you think is more important!", something that I knew I wouldn't tell myself.

I am also very glad that I found this forum, where I wouldn't be judged as crazy. :)

6. mac

I apologise for my assumption - I'm not an American either. But you did use a number of 'Americanised' terms in your posting and based on what I read I made that assumption. I'm guessing, though, that you live, or have lived, in parts of the USA. :)

No assumption made there though - I didn't say 'Christian' about your friend. Just pulling you leg - it's all good. :)

Glad you're here with us. Hope you decide to stay. Quite a few don't....

7. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

Oh no why dont they stay? I feel it's comforting to share experiences with people who have the same views. Maybe hearing about experiences will make me more aware of my existing connections! Just had another conversation with her not long ago. I would like to know if a person passes on, will he/she still speak to us like how they did? Is it subjective? Because the conversations I had were pretty much like what we had when she was physically here. Yet some people's experiences are just images.

8. mac

Why don't they stay? I guess this place doesn't meet their needs.... Not everyone sees this place in the same way I guess.

You asked if someone who has passed over will still speak in the way they did before. Well, strictly, it's not speech in the way we know it in this world so from that position no, it won't be the same. But when you 'hear' that person she may still 'talk' about the things you used to talk about. Why wouldn't she if she's still interested enough to 'stay around' for you? But that's telepathy even though it feels like you're hearing her. :)

Others may communicate in different ways. Images may be all they can 'pick up'. Yet others - like myself - won't hear a dicky-bird or see a damned thing. Deaf and blind we labour on! lol (or labor on depending where you live, how you spell...;))

9. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

Hmm okay. Yeah I was just wondering. I read on this forum about someone who (I think it was this thread's thread starter?) had a conversation back & forth with her husband. I wish my conversations with my friend are always like that. My first few connections by the afterlife connection practice were pretty calm, my friend & I didn't speak much but everything was expressed by actions (Hugs & kisses). Nowadays our conversations seem to be fill with a little more emotions & I can't help but wonder if the connection has gotten stronger hahaha

10. mac

Keep at things. Time will tell what happens next.....

Haydenzomg likes this.
  11. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

Thanks Mac! Very encouraging words to me in times of uncertainty:) I'll continue to work hard towards a stronger connection & hopefully be able to share more :)

12. mac

I hope things work out well for both of you. From what I've picked up here on ALF, time and application are of the essence for making progress.

good luck! :)

Haydenzomg and Unexpected like this.
  13. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

Welcome and thank you for sharing your experiences! It's quite amazing and such a priceless gift that Craig has provided.

I would say the same as the others have said, keep practicing. It does get easier but, like everything you want to improve or work towards, requires practice and continuous effort. Craig once told me mediums practice daily. Daily was challenging so I shot for every other day and did the best I could. I just stayed with it and that has paid off.

Haydenzomg likes this.
  14. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

Hi Unexpected! Your experiences inspired me to want to practice even more till the day I can genuinely have a back and forth conversation with her and know it is her for sure!

So far, I had a few conversations just like how we used to talk to each other but I honestly can't differentiate much until I had that one sentence that I know wouldn't come from myself at all.
    I had another experience once when I came home one night. Usually, I come home and spend a lot of time looking at stuff on my phone before bathing. That night, she told me to hurry up and go to bathe so I have time to do my assignment hahaha.
    There was also once I was trying to read something and didn't quite understand it. The word 'dyslexia' popped up in bold in my mind, it's the word that she used to tease me with when I couldn't understand something.

May I know roughly how long did you practice for before you knew that you made a genuine connection?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Unexpected likes this.
  15. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

Hello! I'm glad my sharing has helped you so thanks for letting me know that!

I've had words/sentences unfolded to me since he passedbut they weren't conversational. Could they have been if I felt more confident with it? Possibly, but I wasn't. I'd say after my medium reading I noticed more back and forth and tried to start trusting it. Believe that was 9 months but I had not been doing my connections that much at the time. Could someone do it sooner or take longer? I'm sure it depends on all sorts of things. I'd say just keep doing the action and ignore the timeframe. In my experience, expectations can really mess stuff up.

16. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

I wish I had the money to go to a medium. I emailed one in my country & haven't gotten a reply yet.

So do you mean your back & forth conversations were in the form of words, sentences & images popping into your mind, but never in 'audible' conversations where you can really hear his voice?

I kept wondering if it is possible because so many stuff that I've read say that those who have crossed over communicate with us in another way unlike when they were physically here. But the kind of conversations I have with her vary from hearing her reply to me in her voice, to seeing her image in my mind but she doesn't speak a word but with actions involved & even in the form of reading a whatsapp conversation.

I just saw the binaural version of the afterlife communication & decided to try it yesterday to see if there was any difference. Should I be starting at stage 4 or go straight to stage 6?

17. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

Michelle St. Clair is $100 USD and I would highly recommend her if/when you should be able to afford it. She conducts phone sessions which I personally prefer.

To clarify, I'm no longer using any of the mediations for the connections for our communications. I've never heard his voice out loud, like if you were sitting next to me talking. I've only heard his voice - tone, etc. telepathically. He doesn't send me his actual voice sound a lot though. There are only 2/3 times he pushed what was how is voice sounds to me telepathically and it wasn't even full on. It's hard to describe but it was different. I don't know what he does when he does that but I can hear him. I suspect it's "impressing" it upon me but who knows.
    The majority of the time I just hear words and sentences, they sorta flow in but recently they seem to be coming in rather quickly and faster. That's what I meant by a back and forth conversation. The first time that happened he "popped in" and said something then I said something back and then he said something again and so on. I thought -this is really happening isn't it. There was no intention on my part, just unfolded on it's own.

He has sent me images of him in the past but when we converse I do not get images. When I used the connections that is how we would converse. He would send me an image, I would ask him why he sent me it and then the answer would flood in so to speak. Example, he sends a picture of a potted plan, I then see him bringing the roots into focus. I ask why he is showing me that and he says "growth". Outside of the connections he just sends me images here and there more to help me realize I'm receiving things and because I like it. It's sorta this game we play. He sends me something the morning of or day before and then it's in my path typically within the next 24 hours, nice surprise.

All of what I know is strictly empirical. I've read only 1 book so I can't say what is and what is not possible as far as you hearing her actual voice as if she were sitting next to you in the physical body. I will say, many of the things he does, I've never read. I tend to not worry about that because they are all different souls and learning new things but there are definitely some consistencies with them also. I would say keep a journal so you can start to decipher what's what. I'm using the automatic writing on my computer to help me develop the conversations more and build my confidence with it.

As for what to do at what stage, check with Craig. He developed this and is the expert, I'm only able to share what I've experienced. I do appreciate that you are sharing your experiences. I often wonder how many people actually get to the point of conversing using the connections? How far do they go? That's also why I created this thread too, in hopes people would share and that I could provide some sideline support if need be.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  18. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

Oh no I think I should rephrase my experience a little. My experience of a 'back & forth' conversation was me speaking to her in my mind, & her replies would come telepathically, just like how she used to talk to me when physically around. Not hearing her voice right beside me. So sorry for the confusion. Her replies when I talk to her in my mind, are pretty quick. Sometimes even to the point that before I can complete my sentence, her reply comes!

I did the binaural version yesterday & had a connection! We were at a reservoir park taking a stroll. She got me to piggyback her around & eventually we cycled (She never knew how to cycle) to the beach & sunbathed.

Is there any right or wrong in getting connections like that? Because Craig's recordings brings us to the place of great beauty which can turn out differently everytime, I wonder if I'm ever making things up on my own. So far, the places I've been to always have water nearby.

19. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

The overlap is my favorite. I like it when they do that because you know it's them. How could an answer come in for a question you had not even finished asking? Makes it pretty clear. That has happened to me when I use the connections and when I do not use them but it's not all the time. I have tried to study the differences on when they do it and when they don't. To me, it feels like it's part of the teaching us to recognize it is them.

I'm sure it all varies for everyone but I've read of accounts where they will take drives and go on adventures and such. I never had that. I always thought maybe I was stopping it from happening. I would always go the the place and then use a standard visual/scene to get going but then I would just stop. I then got to the point where I just started talking to him with no scene arranged. He would then drop a visual/image to me and while I was looking at it, he would talk to me telepathically. Craig said I was connecting more than I realized in the beginning and advancing quite quickly. When I look back now, I realize he was there on my very first attempt I just didn't understand what was happening but now I do.

Has Craig provided you any feedback on your sessions? He's so good at providing great feedback, he knows his stuff.

Haydenzomg likes this.
  20. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

I guess you're right about how an answer comes before one can finish asking. I don't think my brain can process a reply fast enough for what I wanna say to her or ask her!

My conversations with her happened outside of connection practice. But when I really do practice with the music, I have scenes popping out.
    I just finished practicing with the binaural non-narrated music for the first time not long ago. I was brought to a scene on a snowy mountain top overlooking a city! We don't have winter nor snow where we live, so it was pretty amazing that I got there. The place was beautiful! She didn't appear at first, so I asked where is she & why did she bring me here. No replies. She appeared awhile later & led me to build a snowman together. When we finished & sat down, I asked again why are we on a snowy mountain this time (Big change from our usual 'hangouts') & why am I clothed in normal t-shirt & shorts in such a cold place?! She said she knew that I always wanted to go to a place with snow & proceed to cover me with winter clothing. We made snow angels & it started to snow a little. The whole experience was really amazing!

There were a few times Craig did say that I did not provide enough information for him to tell me anything. But following that, he said my connections are very heartwarming & he has no suggestions for change. But nowadays I'll usually listen to the recording, try to get a connection then when it ends I'll just pause the recording without giving a journal entry. I sent 2 journal entries in recently though, & I'm still waiting for Craig to read through them!