1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Self-Guided Afterlife Connection Experiences

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Unexpected, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Unexpected

Unexpected Member

This new thread has been created for those who would like to share and answer questions regarding their experiences with Mr. Hogan's Self-Guided Afterlife Connections. As for "how" it works and what steps need to be taken, Mr. Hogan would need to answer those questions. The main page of this website has the link for him.

As I posted in another thread, I use this to help me connect. My loved one was sending the signs but I had no idea how to open that communicate up.

Mac has asked:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  2. Unexpected

Unexpected Member

I'm technically not at the last step but close. I'm in stage 5, part 2 and I've decided to stay here a bit longer while I continue to practice when I can. Experiences have changed along the way as you learn how to allow the unfoldments to come through. Regardless, when I use the music provided I can:

1-Have a back and forth conversation with him.
    2-I can feel him in the room with me or when he moves in really close or gives me a hug or whatever. Like really feel him. The first time this happened I was in shock. It really caught me off guard.
    3-Feel emotion from him.

Since I've started doing this, I've started have other experiences with him without the music. I'm more open to recognizing when he's there. Right now, the music helps me to the state I need to be in to chat. Eventually the steps teach you how to do this without music.

3. mac

mac senior contributor

thanks! nice account - Has the course delivered what you expected it to? It certainly sounds like it. :)

Unexpected likes this.
  4. Unexpected

Unexpected Member

I didn't know what to expect really. I read the experiences of others but had no idea what would happen for me. So, I guess you could say it's far exceeded anything I could imagine existed or thought possible.

5. mac

mac senior contributor

It's great that things worked so well for you. :) It should give others confidence to try it for themselves, don't you think?

Unexpected likes this.
  6. Unexpected

Unexpected Member

Yes. I want to share some things that I hope others find helpful should they try:

1-Don't place conditions, like thinking you have to have been with someone for years or that you did something wrong in your life and will be punished and unable to connect. I didn't have these but sometimes I read where we, in our physical bodies, create these conditons which I think will be problematic.
    2-Be openminded, like I said above, I didn't know what to expect but expectations are not helpful here. I know what I wanted but who knew if I would get that? I didn't expect anything except I had a little issue from session to session with expecting them to be the same and there are some similarities but they are all different for me which is how is he was when here just as I am now with people here. It's him though.
    3-Let the love you have get you where you need to go. I don't focus on who he could be with now or what. I've said I don't want to know because all I know is what I had here and most definitely has continued on. Just focus on the love, it's a miracle worker

Side note: sometimes I wonder if Mikey Morgan is teaching him stuff. From the book I read, he (Mikey) likes to work with new arrivals and in one session I got "Minnesota" which was so confusing. He's far from a Minnesota guy. Also the first song he played for me that I knew was from him happened while I was in JoAnns. When I read Flying High I learned he played a song for Carol when she was at Joanns and they are from Minnesota. When I ask him what he's been doing, I get snow, skis, and he loved to snowboard. Who knows? I find it interesting though. JoAnn's must be a hotspot for afterlife communicating. (Kidding).

7. mac

mac senior contributor

Craig Hogan is a registered member of ALF and it would be nice for him to join us here with a few thoughts. It might help Denver Guy. Whether Craig ever drops in to see what we're talking about on this little website I don't know but it would be nice if someone could give him a nudge. ;)

Craig is also involved with the ITC experiment (thread elsewhere http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/details-about-the-north-american-station.1984/) and an update on progress might be welcomed by those interested in this topic.

8. Unexpected

Unexpected Member

Denver Guy could go ahead and start it. Craig does a really great job of laying out everything up front. He makes the process really easy and provides help throughout.

He does have an advisory of sorts on what can interfere with connections or conditions someone may have that wouldn't be ideal until they have worked through them. I'd strongly recommend those be followed and not dismissed based on my own experiences.

I can still appreciate your desire for him to answers questions here though. Guess we shall see

DenverGuy likes this.
  9. AmbraADC

AmbraADC Banned

Hi Unexpected,
    I have similar experiences to yours, which you might like to read about. My thread is "Can a deceased loved one always be with you every day?" ... Ambra

10. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hello everyone! I have just sent Craig an email and asked him to check in here if he can find a minute. He is the busiest person I know, but perhaps he will visit us!

11. Unexpected

Unexpected Member

Hello Ambra! I have read your thread. I'm happy that your loved one brings you so much joy. Anymore, it's rare to "not" interact with mine on a daily basis. Pretty amazing stuff.

AmbraADC likes this.
  12. Unexpected

Unexpected Member

Since I've started doing these connections, a lot of things have changed so I thought I would share the progression for those who may be interested.

I'd also like to preface this with saying, I have no idea if others who do these connections have the same experiences or not. If you are using the self-guided connections, I would love it if you would share your experiences in this thread.

I'm on Step 6 which is practicing connecting without Craig's voice guiding me. I started using the connections at the end of Aug '16.

1-I receive his unfoldments a lot more frequently outside of the connection (meaning when not doing one). I was told once you start recognizing them, they will do more. So far, this is quite true for me. I get songs and words unfolded to me a lot.

2-The emotion I feel during a connection has been occurring for awhile outside of it but I now recognize it more easily. It's like a wave or sometimes a shift in my body. The wave is easier to describe than the shift. Again, I'm sure this all differs depending on....well, everything - the person, the loved one, etc. During connections, it was so strong it took my breathe away (in a good way, it's love). I almost couldn't breathe at times and I told him I needed him to step it back a notch. It's an absolutely amazing feeling.

3-I also have had 4-5 instances where he's sent me images that I have received outside of the connections. This falls into the unfoldment category again but is different to me. When I'm doing a connection, he's always on my left and no idea why. All the images come from the left, the tingling, me feeling him touch my head, etc, always on the left since day 1. There are a few times that I will feel him do this strong tingling waterfall sensation on both sides of my head but that's not the norm during a connection, typically moreso outside of one. Also, outside of the connection, the images come from the right. One time he pushed this emotion to me with the word "no" and that was very strong and from the right.

4-Frequent ear pops on my left ear, cold chills, and high pitch frequency shifts on the right ear, sometimes the left but not the norm. Craig has stated he gets those during his circles which indicates presence. For me, I typically always know that he is there because he touches the left side of my face or messes with my hair. He also does this thing where he flicks my eyelash which makes me laugh. One time I was so deep in my work that he flicked the left eyelash and I felt it but I was really focused. My mind said that was a flick but I was to busy to acknowledge it so then he did this dramatic flick on my right eyelash and I started to laugh.

5-Sometimes during the connection, I will be talking back and forth and then he will say something that shows affection. I'm always funny about this because I wonder, did I add that in?, so I'll say send me an image or something so I know I didn't take this over. He will send one. I'll ask what it means and then he sometimes won't answer me. It would perplex me because he always answers me. One time he sent me this image of a gold coin under the water with a hook hanging down towards the coin. I questioned him and no response so I just kept moving forward as Craig suggests. The next day I was working, I had shifted through at least 200 images for something. I found the one I wanted, stopped to right down the number. Something told me to look to the right and I did. It was an image of a gold coin under the water with a hook hanging down towards the coin! I was in awe. He's done that at least 4-5 other times. Typically within the next 24 hours I'll run into whatever it is that he showed me but wouldn't answer me on during the connection. Now that I've caught on, he's switched it up on me. Its quite clever in my opinion. It also reassures me that I am indeed receiving everything correctly. Nailing the communication is what's important to me but having some fun with it brings me joy too.

I find it interesting that this all feels very natural to me yet also just utterly amazing. I asked him one time why we get this. He showed me a potted plant then placed emphasis on the roots. I asked why and got "growth." I didn't question him further about that, perhaps another time I will.

13. Unexpected

Unexpected Member

Thanks for sharing Jimrich! I've been hoping someone would. Sounds like you are doing step 7 even though you are on 3. I need the music to focus and block out distractions but I'm working my way up to not using it. I'm excited to hear about your experiences. It's so amazing.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  14. Unexpected

Unexpected Member

15. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Member

I just saw this! I will check it out. Thanks!

Unexpected likes this.
  16. Unexpected

Unexpected Member

Posting an update for those interested in using these connections. I've basically graduated :)

Craig told me earlier on that I would get to the point where I could converse with my loved one in a fluid-like way (I've always heard him here and there but not in a back and forth conversation), without the meditations. I'm almost positive I read that Craig is clairaudient (I am not) so I figured that was required but stayed open to it. Before my loved one left his physical body, I recognized that we were really in sync. I would often think something in my head and later he would say it. I would think of a topic and he would bring it up. I really wished we had sat down and actually focused on just trying to converse telepathically when he was in the physical form. I'm still positive we could have done it but maybe in our next life.

Back on topic - Craig was right though! I can now converse with him in a normal conversation exchange. It was recommended before that I try automatic writing but use a computer instead. I'm doing that to help me move forward with getting more comfortable in this area.

Anyway, for anyone interested in this - it's truly been life changing for me. I often feel like these connections Craig provided woke me up to what I already knew. Sorta retrained me, hard to describe.

If you are interested, I encourage you to give it a go. It's FREE!!! It does take work and I've not done it everyday but here and there and just kept at it. A year ago today is when I started and now look where I am? It's mind boggling to me. What a gift.

I'm happy to answer any questions about my personal experiences with it along the way should anyone have any.

Best wishes!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  17. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

This is beautiful, Unexpected! Thank you for sharing your testimony. Actually, it's astonishing that a great many people who have seriously done the work have by now had similar outcomes - Craig is a genius!

Unexpected likes this.
  18. Unexpected

Unexpected Member

That he is! I love "who have seriously done the work". This is so true!

19. Eva

Eva New Member

i generally feel a fragrance , some times during meditation or on some other places...that occur only for short period of time n then, environment comes normal also during sleeping many times i feel some force on me, or presence of someone, i was in sub consciousness and trying to oppose that force from me..sometimes it disappear else make me fearful.

regards
    Eva
    worked @vbuycars

20. Unexpected

Unexpected Member

Hello Eva! Thank you for posting this. I've experienced what you are describing at night. I found it to be unsettling at first because it was new and nothing he had ever done. It's also a VERY strong feeling like you described. I knew it was him but then I questioned it as one should in my opinion. Any time he introduces something new it throws me off but he does things to validate it for me. Perhaps ask your loved one to validate it's them? I didn't think to ask mine, I just thought about it a lot and then he did. Mine is quite clever and figured out how to do just that. Now when I wake up to that, when I'm in that lucid state, he will unfold songs to me that are personal to us. Since this part is also relatively new for me, I wonder if the presence just feels so strong because we are in "that state"?When he sends those waves of love to me during the connections, it's super strong like that sometimes. I feel like he's easing me into this night stuff as he often does with almost everything. You can also ask him to stop and he would. Their intent is not to scare us, that much I know.

UPDATE: I commented that I wondered if it just felt so strong for being in that state. The answer is no, he's done this a lot lately and it appears it's just how he chooses to do it. Sometimes strong, sometimes light feeling.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017