1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Self-Guided Afterlife Connection Experiences

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Unexpected, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

This new thread has been created for those who would like to share and answer questions regarding their experiences with Mr. Hogan's Self-Guided Afterlife Connections. As for "how" it works and what steps need to be taken, Mr. Hogan would need to answer those questions. The main page of this website has the link for him.

As I posted in another thread, I use this to help me connect. My loved one was sending the signs but I had no idea how to open that communicate up.

Mac has asked:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  2. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

I'm technically not at the last step but close. I'm in stage 5, part 2 and I've decided to stay here a bit longer while I continue to practice when I can. Experiences have changed along the way as you learn how to allow the unfoldments to come through. Regardless, when I use the music provided I can:

1-Have a back and forth conversation with him.
    2-I can feel him in the room with me or when he moves in really close or gives me a hug or whatever. Like really feel him. The first time this happened I was in shock. It really caught me off guard.
    3-Feel emotion from him.

Since I've started doing this, I've started have other experiences with him without the music. I'm more open to recognizing when he's there. Right now, the music helps me to the state I need to be in to chat. Eventually the steps teach you how to do this without music.

3. mac

mac long-term contributor Staff Member

thanks! nice account - Has the course delivered what you expected it to? It certainly sounds like it. :)

Unexpected likes this.
  4. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

I didn't know what to expect really. I read the experiences of others but had no idea what would happen for me. So, I guess you could say it's far exceeded anything I could imagine existed or thought possible.

5. mac

It's great that things worked so well for you. :) It should give others confidence to try it for themselves, don't you think?

Unexpected likes this.
  6. mac

Craig Hogan is a registered member of ALF and it would be nice for him to join us here with a few thoughts. It might help Denver Guy. Whether Craig ever drops in to see what we're talking about on this little website I don't know but it would be nice if someone could give him a nudge. ;)

Craig is also involved with the ITC experiment (thread elsewhere http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/details-about-the-north-american-station.1984/) and an update on progress might be welcomed by those interested in this topic.

7. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

Denver Guy could go ahead and start it. Craig does a really great job of laying out everything up front. He makes the process really easy and provides help throughout.

He does have an advisory of sorts on what can interfere with connections or conditions someone may have that wouldn't be ideal until they have worked through them. I'd strongly recommend those be followed and not dismissed based on my own experiences.

I can still appreciate your desire for him to answers questions here though. Guess we shall see

DenverGuy likes this.
  8. AmbraADC

AmbraADC Banned

Hi Unexpected,
    I have similar experiences to yours, which you might like to read about. My thread is "Can a deceased loved one always be with you every day?" ... Ambra

9. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hello everyone! I have just sent Craig an email and asked him to check in here if he can find a minute. He is the busiest person I know, but perhaps he will visit us!

10. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

Hello Ambra! I have read your thread. I'm happy that your loved one brings you so much joy. Anymore, it's rare to "not" interact with mine on a daily basis. Pretty amazing stuff.

AmbraADC likes this.
  11. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

Thanks for sharing Jimrich! I've been hoping someone would. Sounds like you are doing step 7 even though you are on 3. I need the music to focus and block out distractions but I'm working my way up to not using it. I'm excited to hear about your experiences. It's so amazing.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  12. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

13. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Active Member

I just saw this! I will check it out. Thanks!

Unexpected likes this.
  14. RobertaGrimes

This is beautiful, Unexpected! Thank you for sharing your testimony. Actually, it's astonishing that a great many people who have seriously done the work have by now had similar outcomes - Craig is a genius!

Unexpected likes this.
  15. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

That he is! I love "who have seriously done the work". This is so true!

16. Eva

Eva New Member

i generally feel a fragrance , some times during meditation or on some other places...that occur only for short period of time n then, environment comes normal also during sleeping many times i feel some force on me, or presence of someone, i was in sub consciousness and trying to oppose that force from me..sometimes it disappear else make me fearful.

regards
    Eva
    worked @vbuycars

17. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

Hello Eva! Thank you for posting this. I've experienced what you are describing at night. I found it to be unsettling at first because it was new and nothing he had ever done. It's also a VERY strong feeling like you described. I knew it was him but then I questioned it as one should in my opinion. Any time he introduces something new it throws me off but he does things to validate it for me. Perhaps ask your loved one to validate it's them? I didn't think to ask mine, I just thought about it a lot and then he did. Mine is quite clever and figured out how to do just that. Now when I wake up to that, when I'm in that lucid state, he will unfold songs to me that are personal to us. Since this part is also relatively new for me, I wonder if the presence just feels so strong because we are in "that state"?When he sends those waves of love to me during the connections, it's super strong like that sometimes. I feel like he's easing me into this night stuff as he often does with almost everything. You can also ask him to stop and he would. Their intent is not to scare us, that much I know.

UPDATE: I commented that I wondered if it just felt so strong for being in that state. The answer is no, he's done this a lot lately and it appears it's just how he chooses to do it. Sometimes strong, sometimes light feeling.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  18. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

Hi! I'm new here.

I found the Self-guided afterlife communication website before I found this forum :) I'm currently on stage 6 narrated version, trying to move on to the music only. Been stuck here for quite awhile because I don't practice it everyday.

My friend transited in May. I usually believe in ghosts and it scared me. But ever since her transition, I don't know what suddenly hit me that I desperately needed to communicate with her and that I knew it is possible!

Just wanna share that since she transited, I experienced:

- 5 dreams with her in them, but only 2 felt very real and it was like she was trying to clear my doubts and apologise
    - Someone with the exact same bag as her walked right past me (Her bag model is not rare but the colour is)
    - A halo rainbow appeared when it didn't rain recently and it seemed like I was the only one who noticed it
    - Felt her presence many times in forms of tingling & warm fuzzy sensations mainly on my right arm (She loved standing on my right) & the area in between my eyebrows

Through the connection I've:
    - Went to a place that looks like a palace (Only been to the front yard and a beach at the back of the little island where the palace is built)
    - Went to a few places that looked like reservoirs
    - Seen her in beautiful white dresses, she looks more and more beautiful everytime I see her.

Craig said that my connections are very heartwarming and that my intent (which I don't really wish to mention here) is appropriate and desirable even though it's nothing like he's read of anyone perform.

Sometimes I wonder if it really is her connecting with me. But I try my best to work towards that everyday. Just a few days ago, I had a continuous conversation with her! Nothing like what I had before! I just hope that I'm not going crazy.

Nirvana likes this.
  19. RobertaGrimes

Welcome, Haydenzomg! Nothing about what you've said here is unusual, but to many people it might seem to be unusual because people seldom talk about their private experiences with those that we used to think were dead. Just keep working with Craig - he is wonderful! - and try to practice daily, and you are very likely to achieve whatever it is that you have in mind ;-).

Unexpected and Haydenzomg like this.
  20. Haydenzomg

Haydenzomg New Member

Hi! I dare not talk about my experiences to others as those who are religious would say that my friend must go (Her ghost/spirit must not stay on earth and must move on to reincarnate). But they keep forgetting that my friend was a free thinker, but I don't know how religion applies here and who knows if anybody's gonna reincarnate? They would think I am crazy for trying to practice communication with her and me being selfish for wanting her to stay. I guess in a way that makes me treasure this renewed relationship with my friend even more. I feel like it's even more special than before, even though there are still times I wish she that she's physically here with me.