1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Self-Guided Afterlife Connection Experiences

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Unexpected, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

This new thread has been created for those who would like to share and answer questions regarding their experiences with Mr. Hogan's Self-Guided Afterlife Connections. As for "how" it works and what steps need to be taken, Mr. Hogan would need to answer those questions. The main page of this website has the link for him.

As I posted in another thread, I use this to help me connect. My loved one was sending the signs but I had no idea how to open that communicate up.

Mac has asked:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
  2. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

I'm technically not at the last step but close. I'm in stage 5, part 2 and I've decided to stay here a bit longer while I continue to practice when I can. Experiences have changed along the way as you learn how to allow the unfoldments to come through. Regardless, when I use the music provided I can:

1-Have a back and forth conversation with him.
    2-I can feel him in the room with me or when he moves in really close or gives me a hug or whatever. Like really feel him. The first time this happened I was in shock. It really caught me off guard.
    3-Feel emotion from him.

Since I've started doing this, I've started have other experiences with him without the music. I'm more open to recognizing when he's there. Right now, the music helps me to the state I need to be in to chat. Eventually the steps teach you how to do this without music.

3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

thanks! nice account - Has the course delivered what you expected it to? It certainly sounds like it. :)

Unexpected likes this.
  4. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

I didn't know what to expect really. I read the experiences of others but had no idea what would happen for me. So, I guess you could say it's far exceeded anything I could imagine existed or thought possible.

5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

It's great that things worked so well for you. :) It should give others confidence to try it for themselves, don't you think?

Unexpected likes this.