1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Seek Reality with Roberta Grimes - Radio and Podcast

Discussion in ''Seek Reality' with Roberta' started by RobertaGrimes, May 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear friends, since June of 2013 I have been doing a weekly radio program and podcast covering all the topics that we discuss here. You can find Seek Reality in many places now, but our home is on Webtalkradio.net. Please enjoy all these wonderful guests! And if what you hear prompts questions, you can reach me through the contact block on robertagrimes.com. Please don't ask questions by PM here, since at this point I so seldom can join you on this website!

EDIT May 19, 2019

A year-by year listing of Roberta's podcasts back to 2015 can be found below. Each podcast can be accessed directly from there via a link. They are shown in date order along with a brief description and may be downloaded as an .mp3 file for listening to offline if desired.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2019 at 11:36 AM
    Gabriella likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.