1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Seeing spirit

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by wen redmond, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Hi, I’m new but curious. I’ve had several experiences. One that mystifies me is I was at a funeral of a friend and his son was doing the eulogy. He started to have a glow, and then a white shadow of a head and shoulders appeared on one side of him and then on the other and then it faded away as well as the glow. Did I see his father’s Spirit?

Kurt likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

It's possible. It's the most likely individual to appear but near-impossible to be sure. It appears you're a sensitve to have been able to discern the spirit form - whoever it was.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Thanks for your answer. I've also had a voice whisper in my ear as I was falling asleep. The next weekend my best friend was killed in a car crash.

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

That's eerie. And sad. If anything like that ever happens to me I am going to declare a surprise vacation and not let them out of sight.

5. Yes errie but the voice said I should practice the skills of communication. What kind I wonder?

Kurt likes this.
  6. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Hmmm...... Id say communication with the dead.

Carol, Mac, Monika, BillZ, Roberta Grimes and virtually every other frequent member is good at this.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

What do you make of that?

Kurt likes this.
  8. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Oh boy....

Tyler George and Kurt like this.
  9. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

You guys just made that sound so suspicious... Lol.

Good eye. That one flew right over me.

10. I grappled with that for many many years. I finally came to the realization that I had that strange experience to help me understand that when my best friend passed in the car crash that she still exists somewhere. I still miss her and always will.

Kurt likes this.