1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Seeing faces...

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Kahlon, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Auras

Auras New Member

This was an interesting read.

I’ve seen a lot of faces, voices, parts of a song, bright white light and so on. This happens mainly before dropping off to sleep. These are mainly induced by my meditations I believe.

What many people have a problem with( including myself ) is at the very beginning when we start seeing, feeling and so on we don’t know if it’s real or not because our ego tries to give us a logical explanation for what we have just saw / felt, which is why I tend to meditate as it gets me in the right frame of mind for this type of stuff.

The majority of the time when starting this out, we will believe we saw something but infact it’s just our imagination creating it for us.

2. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

Hi Auras
    Have you ever seen the tunnel when these faces appear? They will be like a collection of dots with more dots concentrated in the middle. As you focus on the center you will notice that it turns into a tunnel. As for meditation, there isn't anyone in my family that does this. I tried but it was very hard. Just couldn't still my mind.

3. Auras

Auras New Member

I haven’t encounted the tunnel you speak off, what happens in my experience is I start seeing shapes floating about, as I focus upon the shapes, they slowly expand and turns into something I would call the “void”. Sometimes this void is bright white, sometimes it’s just pitch black. I don’t see any faces in here though, but when I do see faces they come at the most unexpected time and that tells me that what I’ve seen is real.

As for meditation, don’t worry about stilling the mind because there is always going to be thoughts floating about trying to distract you. For me, I tend to use my breathe as a focus point, each deep breath I take I set the intention to become relaxed, as I relax I take note of any sensations, visuals I am getting. Do you see what I’m doing here? I’m doing things which distracts me from thinking to much.

Focus points help a bunch, give it a try :)

4. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

Thanks for the tips on meditation. I will try that. When a face tells you what you saw is real, what are some examples of what you saw?

5. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

Have you tried to see if you can get any images, names and new information you did not know previously but could use to verify that it is objectively real vs your imagination?

6. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

Hi
    For the exception of my Dad all the faces were strangers. After seeing the faces a few times I had visions without using the tunnel. One was of my niece's baby. My niece and her husband were spending all their time in the hospital because their baby was dying. One morning I woke up and a vision happened. I saw the baby in the bassinet. Someone picked up the baby and brought the child to my head. The baby kissed me on the forehead. All I could see was arms reaching into the bassinet. The child died shortly after that. I assumed that it was a message of goodbye for the parents.

The visions through the tunnel were just random. If I would be waiting in the car for someone I would view the tunnel while waiting. They could be of cities, people moving about. One was traveling down a dry river bed. One was traveling through the mountains looking at a crevice on the ground. I was curious as to how deep the crevice was and looked, but I got dizzy as I tried to do that and immediately shut down. Just random things.

7. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

Have you tried to put some kind of intention into your focused thoughts when you see the faces? Perhaps to get them to "do something", or appear in a certain way? Some way to influence it, so you could try to get some kind of visual that serves as very objective confirmation. A phone number. Not sure, you may have some better ideas, since you are more familiar with what you see.

8. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

I have not done that. Only thing I asked was for it to appear more open rather than in a circle vision at the end of the tunnel. For the longest time I assumed it was remote viewing, just connecting with someone's thoughts. But I gave up on that thought. Then when I would be waiting in the vehicle in front of shops I would see shops but they were never like the shops I seen in reality in front of me. They would be similar but different. Then I thought maybe I was seeing on a different dimension level, like one level up?? One time I said if I could see the tunnel when I close my eyes that I should try to do it on my living room. A tunnel did open up but that made me uncomfortable and I shut it down.

9. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

Hi
    I just watched the video on Mickey and Carol and how they use the pendulum. I will try that as confirmation.

Convolution likes this.