1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Seeing faces...

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Kahlon, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

HI all,
    I was reading on your forums and found it interesting. I have been teaching a few people about seeing faces when you close your eyes. One of my sons and I can do it. I have come to the conclussion that they are spirits from the other side. One time I wanted to know if this one piece of music with the word "gate" in it would be a good music piece to listen to. One of the faces showed me a beautiful gate made out of hedges. I took that as an ok thing to do. I have seen my father who has crossed over and one other person who has crossed over. The rest are just strangers.

My son has seen the faces since he was very young around 7 or 8 years old. I did not understand it at the time. One day I decided if he could see the faces, so I thought that I should be able to also. At first I saw just fields of trees and grass, roads and not much more. It was in the colors of black and red. Some of the others I was teaching saw in black and grey. Then I started to see the people. I found out if I did that outside that they would show up in color. When I did the practicing I found out that if I was in a negative mood or on medications of some sort it was very difficult to do.

I wanted to explain on this forum how this can be done.

First you need to relax and close your eyes. Then a shape would come. Just an odd shape. Focus on that shape and it will become clearer. Sometimes it would be a chin or any part of the face. Focus a little more and the whole face would appear. One person I taught saw the whole body of a man in a suit. I only have seen the faces. The faces would move slowly across your vision. It will probably make you turn your head to follow it. Then other faces would show up.

So I just studied the faces for a couple of months. Then to the side of the person I noticed a tunnel would show up. I focused on the tunnel for a few days. Just playing around I found out that I could change the color of the tunnel to what ever I wanted to just by thinking it. Then I decided to focus on the end of the tunnel and something seem to be blocking it. Then one day I thought that it should move out of the way so I could see what was there. And that happened. The very first thing I saw in the tunnel was my cat walking in part of my yard. I live on an acreage and from where I was sitting it was impossible for me to see it other than through the tunnel. The cat turned around as if someone was watching it and then kept on going. All this happens as my eyes are closed and this is what I was viewing through the tunnel. It was as if I was looking through a an old styled type of telescope. At first I thought it must be remote viewing but have decided that was not it.

After more practicing I found out that by thinking I wanted to view more than just through a tunnel. Then that is when I started to see the view as open and not through a telescope type of situation. After that I saw many things like cities, towns and shops that I have never seen before. Lots of times I saw a man at a black board with lots of algebra formulas. I did not understand that. Then one time I saw 3 pieces of paper hanging up on a wall. One of the papers I could see the text a bit. So I focused on that paper. A hand reached out and brought the paper closer to me then pulled it back. Didnt understand that either.

I believe these people are to give us information of what we would like to know. I also ask my guardians to protect me while I am doing this. As time passed I discovered that the tunnel I saw was going to the eyes of the people. One person I taught saw the people but she said that when she tried to see the tunnel the people closed theire eyes. That also has happened to me. So I am left to assume that they were not wanting to share.

If anyone else can do this maybe you can give me some insight as to what happens to you and if you have more understanding about this than I do..

Thanks
    Kahlonz

Monika likes this.
  2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Kahlon checked first with Roberta that it would be alright to post this piece on ALF. As we don't know anything about the technique and its efficacy, ALF does not endorse it.

3. mac

You speak about your personal experiences using the technique you've outlined but can you tell us how many individuals you have taught to do something similar and how many have found it successful?

4. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

I have taught 6, one couldn't do it.

5. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

In my opinion, what you are doing is just using your imagination and subconscious to visualize. Perhaps not intentionally; you may very well believe you are communicating with "spirit guides" or the like, and it's also a possibility that you actually are participating in such communications, if spirit guides actually exist. However, in my opinion it is your own subconscious which is generating these images and experiences.

6. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

That is the opinion of many on other forums or blogs that I have visited, but I think there is more to it than that.

7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

According to Peter Wright, who is a terrific certified hypnotherapist, what we call "imagination" when it is used properly can actually be a direct channel to our guides and our dead loved ones. The bright demarcation that we on earth perceive simply is an illusion.

8. mac

Can be but isn't necessarily and illusion vs. reality is a conversation we've had on numerous occasions, mostly without concurring. ;)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    bluebird likes this.
  9. mac

And that's one difficulty - it's hard to make the situation anything more concrete than a matter of opinion or viewpoint....

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    bluebird likes this.
  10. mac

Were you able to discern whether the six you taught already had a level of psychic awareness higher than regular guys and gals such as myself?

I ask that because some claim to be able to 'teach' someone to be a medium (spiritual medium) whereas what might be happening is that they're activating a dormant level of psychic ability - not actually teaching someone with no existing attributes.

In fairness just activating dormant ability is impressive enough but that's not the same as teaching someone who had no ability to begin with - and how can one be sure what the situation was?

11. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

Of the six I taught only one had physic ability. That was my son who can talk to them.
    One was my sister who didn't have any ability but happen to have a panic attack and she explained that she had what I believe is a chakra burst. She saw colors all over the place then she started to see the faces immediately and the tunnel within a couple of days.
    One was my husband who never succeeded in seeing faces. He is a type of person who doesn't believe much. But later he had a healing if you can say. He complained of a sore back from an accident. One day he just wished it would go away. He got up and a yellow light seemed to have come down and surrounded him. As it was happened he said he felt like he grew like a giant and he felt a strange wellness about himself. Later he felt he had a healing. I told him that when he went to bed that night to ask what it was that happened. He said something told him that it was a dynamic quantum happening.
    The others had no abilities.

12. mac

interesting - thanks You might say those you taught weren't obviously psychic.... Just for curiosity, were they family members or friends who had success?

If any member gives this technique a try I expect there'd be interest in hearing how it worked out for you.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  13. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Precisely. ;)

14. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I agree with this Roberta. I believe we are living in the midst of every vibration of creation and for some reason that's what gives us the perception that we are solid. However, when we leave the earth, we will be in a dimension where we will feel at home because as one thinks so they will be.

15. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

I recently started seeing faces when I wake up. I close my eyes and see them very detailed. Just started happening so I'll see where it goes. These are not people I know.

16. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

Three of those were family members. The other were friends who had success.

17. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

Very nice to hear. I found out that at the beginning when I was impatient to see the tunnel that if I put my fingers to my temple right behind my eye (with a bit of pressure) that the tunnel would appear.

18. mac

I've looked back at your first contact with us nearly a year ago, the conversation we had at that time. During the year past, how would you summarize what's been happening with your contacting the individuals you've been seeing - positive, progressive, helpful?

And what of the youngster I had concerns about?

19. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

All of them decided that they should be more cautious. The little girl whose mother don't believe....I explained to her about being cautious. I explained that she should not talk to her friends out loud. That she can do that mentally. That is what irritated her mother a lot. I got to talk to her over the weekend and she still hasn't practiced talking mentally to them, but she said she is more cautious about those that might do harm. I have these conversations with her when her mother isn't around. Her mother knows that I do and leaves it alone. So I don't push it too much.

20. mac

That's all good. :)