1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

searching on ALF

Discussion in 'Introductions & Helpful Information' started by mac, May 24, 2017.

1. mac

mac host

edited May 29 2017 for brevity and simplicity
    https://www.google.co.in/search?as_..._occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=

Clicking the above link will open a new page or tab in your browser and a list of threads containing the keyword 'evp' will be returned. Click on any of those links to go to that particular thread. (method suggested by member 'amore')

By substituting other words for 'evp', or a member's name, a list of clickable links will result. Following a link takes you to the forum in which it was posted.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Thank you for working this out, Mac! I have stickied your thread so it won't get lost....

3. mac

mac host

Thanks also to amore for the original link. :) It should help anyone searching for a particular subject.

I've tried it a few times for locating topics and unlisted, former registered members and it worked very well but if anyone finds a more useful way, please let me know and I'll change my opening posting.

PLEASE SEE ABOVE

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  4. mac

mac host

Since starting this thread I've found that the various forums on this website now carry threads from the previous website too, right back to 2010. This didn't used to be the case when the new ALF was launched.

The Google search link above may still be more useful than the standard search box at the top of the page but I haven't compared results.

When searching for a particular subject, why not try both and compare the results for yourself?