1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Searching for a Book about Married couple who died and went to heaven

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by 2006hazelmurray, Apr 1, 2014.

1. I read this (I believe channeled) book in the '80s, about or from a married couple who died and went to heaven, where they lived a pretty middle class, peaceful life, joining an orchestra (I think--the recollection of the details is pretty vague after 30 years), and having a normal social life. At the end, they realize that life is another maya-world (as in the Eastern tradition of the physical world as illusion) and become light beings.

Cool book, and I'd like to read it again, if I could find it. Anyone know what the title is, the author, where to get it?

Thanks.

2. Fudge

Fudge Member