1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Scientists tiptoeing towards accepting the afterlife again

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by genewardsmith, Feb 14, 2018.

1. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

One guy commented that his NDE led him to spend a good deal of time thinking and trying to understand the afterlife. Such thinkers as he could do with being here to engage with folk who are already discussing it. As I've remarked before, NDE can spike interest in life, death and what follows.
    DenverGuy likes this.
  3. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Active Member

Very interesting, to say the least. This is quite a find, Gene!

To expand on what they said about people who had experienced NDEs and have described the operating room details (accurately) from above, I wanted to mention that some of the people had reportedly been blind!
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

It was actually Gene's find. :) These reports are intriguing and my first remembered encounter with them was in connection with someone in hospital who experienced an NDE and reported back what he'd seen while he was hovering above his body watching the medics working on it. It's quite a few years since I read it and since then the field of NDE seems to have caught the popular imagination.

I hope folk don't misunderstand my position if I ask probing questions on the subject. I'm greatly supportive of the interest it generates, especially when experiencers go on to research life, death and what follows. :)
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  5. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Active Member

Sorry - I missed that. Fixed it. Thanks for the follow up!
  6. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Active Member

You might find this interesting: