1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

SarahK

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by SarahK, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Hi everyone, I found my way here through a past life regression therapist. I have reached a sort of crisis point in my life. I finally moved home after years away mainly to spend time with my grandmother. She died weeks after I made it home. I have some scary health issues and have really been suffering with all of this for some years. I recently euthanized my dog of 16 years after he started having some neurological issues and was suffering senility which made him anxious and fearful much of the time. The loss of my dog, my constant companion of years was kind of the last straw. I am here in hopes that there may be some comfort to be found through these forums. It is my wish that I could be convinced that somewhere my grandmother and my sweet dog exist even if I can no longer be with them.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

hello, Sarah, and welcome to ALF :) I'm glad you've found your way here but sorry it was for those reasons. I hope you'll find something here to help you deal with your anxieties.

Afterlife Forums - ALF - is predicated on our survival of death and living on elsewhere. The website founder, Roberta Grimes, created this space to try to help those seeking reassurance about the things she already knew.

Neither she, nor I, seek to persuade you about anything. We only want you to find out for yourself and we'll help wherever we can to achieve that. Our various forums contain discussion threads that are likely to involve the things you're wondering about. I hope you find something that sets you on a pathway that leads you to where you're hoping to end up - convinced that your grandmother and your dog live on.

It's no use me telling you that's the case even though I am confident it's true. I would like you to be able to affirm it for yourself based on what you learn here and elsewhere.

3. Thank you Mac.

4. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Welcome to ALF, Sarah. :)

5. Thank you