1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Saludos

Discussion in 'Introductions & Helpful Information' started by janier985, Apr 20, 2017.

1. janier985

janier985 New Member

Que tal, soy nuevo por aca, espero compartir con ustedes y ser muy util gracias

2. mac

mac long-term contributor

Lo siento, yo no habla mucho espanol....

3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I think he/she said that they are new and that they hope to learn more about us and comprehend things. Then they said thank you.

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

*I was an ex-spanish major in college hehehehe ........

Kurt Cobain likes this.
  5. Kurt Cobain

Kurt Cobain Member

Nice...

6. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I suppose I worded that wrong actually lol.. I use to major in Spanish and switched to counseling and sociology. Much more enjoyable.

However, I speak a lot of 'slang' verbiage both in English and Spanish, but at times I still never make any sense.

So I take it that you are a Nirvana fan? (Not to get off subject) just curious..

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017 at 12:23 AM
    Kurt Cobain likes this.
  7. Kurt Cobain

Kurt Cobain Member

Yes.

Whenever I was thinking of a good name for my profile, I decided to put down Cobain's name because (as corny as it sounds, at the time) I felt as if I could relate to his boredom with life, and fixation on death, particularly the hope of achieving the seventh state of heaven and securing the Nirvana that comes along with it. In hindsight, I really just cannot help but wonder if that was just the type of thing that would make him hate me or not.

Are you?