1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Russell Brand podcast with Rupert Sheldrake

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by PixieTwin, May 19, 2019.

1. PixieTwin

PixieTwin New Member

Hey,

Not sure if anyone knows this but Russell Brand has a Youtube channel and invites alot of people on his podcast to talk about spirituality and the open minded scientists who do research in those areas.

This is a very interesting one:

Xxx

Wormwood likes this.
  2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Embarrassing as it is to admit, I have no clue or idea what they are talking about but thanks for sharing. :)

Kurt and PixieTwin like this.
  3. Ruby

Ruby Established Member

He said; 'The plural of anecdote is data'. From what I could understand, evolution of the laws of nature. I like his research with cats and dogs and knowing who's on the phone. Also visiting cathedrals and going to Evensong. Thanks for posting it PixieTwin. I'll listen again!

Kurt and PixieTwin like this.