1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Rita Goold

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Eveshi, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Eveshi

Eveshi New Member

I have come across the name Rita Goold a few times. I know she was a materialization medium. I was wondering does anyone know if she is still alive?

I am interested in doing some research on this person. Her birth date year would be useful. She was doing séances in the UK in the 1980s so does anyone know if she is still alive? Has anyone attended séances with her?

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Eveshi likes this.
  3. mac

I've heard that she's now retired but don't have any other info.

Eveshi likes this.
  4. Eveshi

Eveshi New Member

Thanks, I found an obituary for a Rita Gold in June, 2017 but I am guessing that was for a different person. I emailed someone and he told me she is still alive.

There is a bit of information about her in Tony Cornell's book Investigating the Paranormal. Not a single photograph of her anywhere though.

5. mac

Even in our permanently online, swamped by social media, society it seems that not everything is known about everyone. Perhaps that's not such a bad thing....;)