1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

resuscitation vs. DNR

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Momsgirl, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Momsgirl

Momsgirl Member

I have a lot. The first 2 months I found things in odd places- a feather and a coin with the year of my birth. I also had 2 dreams. The past month with the exception of the tealight still on it's like she's been radio silent. I've asked for specific things-another feather or any kind of sign and got nothing.

Yesterday I asked for and received a do not resuscitate order from my doctor for myself. Immediately after I felt an intense feeling of dread. Not sure why but the emotions just didn't feel like my own. I thought to myself later that if my mom didn't like it which I know she wouldn't she'd probably get mad enough to throw the paper in the floor. Instead I found the blanket.
    I almost wonder if she has to conserve energy for my upcoming medium appointment and that's why I haven't got anything. That or she's mad at my thoughts and decisions which is possible.

Kurt likes this.
  2. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

From your profile it appears you are very young. I'm so sorry you find yourself in a position to even consider a DNR.:(

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

What is DNR defined as?

4. mac

mac Staff Member

do not resuscitate

5. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

DNR is "Do Not Resuscitate". It is usually issued when a person is close to death or when their illness is severe. They do not want medical personnel to use extreme measures to keep them alive.

Kurt likes this.