1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

'resources'

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by mac, Jan 14, 2019 at 1:20 AM.

1. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

Can members help out here, please? Do you know where the 'Resources' section is? Have you ever used or just checked out anything in there? If so was anything any good or is it all just a crock?

2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I have never used/accessed that section, so I can't speak as to its value.

3. mac

thanks for that, bb. I fear that may be the general case based on the visit stats. :(

Is it because there's nothing appealing for you there or you've just not chosen to look, if you don't mind my asking?

4. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I don't mind at all. I think mainly it's just that my initial reason for coming here was to see if anyone could share any of their experiences which might help convince me of the existence of an afterlife, and what keeps me coming back is still, in part, reading accounts of members' personal experiences (even though I now know that their experiences cannot convince me of an afterlife,I still find them interesting and valuable).

It's been my assumption that the Resources section is more about various mediums, books, videos, etc. -- resources for people searching more academically, and/or for those searching for a medium to visit, or a program to follow (such as "A Course In Miracles"). Since I come here mainly to hear personal experiences, and to discuss afterlife topics with other members, I think other sections are more conducive to that, so I've just never visited the Resources section.

Perhaps I'm mistaken about its nature. Either way, I'm sure there's worthwhile stuff there. It's just not an area I've felt the need to visit.

Convolution likes this.
  5. mac

thanks for that, bb. :)