1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

related matters

Discussion in 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' started by mac, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Maybe, but all will be remembered--thanks to the internet and the prevalence of modern books on death and the afterlife, I knew the basics by my fourteenth birthday, and I suspect that members of the generations to come will know it all much sooner! :)

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I hope you're right, Andrew. I'd hate to find on my next visit that this world is still in the ignorant state it presently is. I may see the outcome of the new method of communication before I kick my clogs but everything being equal you certainly should be around to see it.

Maybe I'll even be able to reach you through the new station? Now that would be something!

3. mac

As we've pointed out to others countless times, our discarnate friends may present in a fashion little different from how they were here... Not needing a physical body to communicate doesn't automatically result in them becoming master communicators!

I rather like the verb 'to pass over' to express the change experienced at physical death. For me it hints at moving from one state of being to another but perhaps that's just me. There's less of the finality associated with saying 'death' but it's not too flowery.

4. mac

As we approach the beginning of a new calendar year, the end of the old one, it's traditional to welcome in the new and say goodbye to the old. This coming year may be one where such an approach is even more questionable than I've thought it to be for many years past!

Any road up mi duck, as we Brit northerners say on occasion, I'm re-visiting this old thread as it's the time of year when we were promised some marked improvement in the quality of the ITC via the so-called stations. That should bump it back into view of anyone new here or anyone previously following the discussion and debate.

It remains to be seen how much communications have improved using the 'North American Station'. I'm still hoping we'll learn they've come on considerably. In the meantime, however, my attention was drawn to past events that I was wholly unaware of. Reading up on what's happened over a couple of decades towards the end of the last century/millennium has been an interesting exercise and the information I've been looking at may be viewed by following this link https://macyafterlife.com/

In the early part of 2017 I'd love to see Craig Hogan stopping by to bring us up to speed on his ITC work and maybe offer some thoughts on the material I've mentioned above. We could benefit greatly from such a knowledgeable member.

I'm hoping that the new year will see Carol and Mikey Morgan re-joining us. Any news on them, Roberta?