1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Reincarnation

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by amina89, Mar 31, 2017.

1. mac

mac long-term contributor

It was out-and-out movieland but with so much that was based on what we're taught is the real deal. I still use some of the scenes as a prompt when I need to and re-visit the DVD when I'm in AZ in winter as I have a full copy there, including how they shot the scenes. happy memories...

2. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Member

I for one hope that there is no reincarnation. I find that to be a distressing concept.

3. mac

It's elective - if you decide you don't want to come back again you won't have to. But what if you find you DO? Did you always know exactly how you would feel about every outcome of every situation in life before your desperately tragic loss of your loved one? How do you know what you'll feel after you transition from incarnate to discarnate life?

And what if she wanted to reincarnate?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  4. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Member

I live in a fantasy world, but I hope that someday we can pick up where we left off. If she wanted to reincarnate there isn't much I could do about it. I just know that that the idea of her becoming someone else here isn't comforting. But that's just me.

5. mac

You and also others....

I'm just trying to make you see that there is another life after this one when you simply don't know which direction you'll choose to take. What we think we'll feel after our death is based on how we now feel about the possibility. Not a good basis I suggest.

6. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Member

I understand, but I am not there. I'm talking about how I feel about it now. I see your point, though.

7. mac

In my earlier years 'in the spooks' what I wrote was based on what I understood at that time. Some of what I wrote then has never changed over three decades but my perception about certain issues has changed throughout those years, sometimes stepwise, gradual at other times.

My experience won't help you other than, perhaps, to illustrate that even this curmudgeon has softened and changed. :) I'm sure I'm nobody special and change is possible for all of us.

I hope your sorrow soon begins to lessen.

8. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Member

Many thanks, Mac.