1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Regarding reincarnation.

Discussion in 'Past Lives and Reincarnation' started by Kahlon, Dec 24, 2018.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Oh, I'm sorry. I took what you were saying perhaps more literally than you intended it. If you do agonize a bit in the forgiveness process, then you haven't found found the magic bullet after all, so the search goes on.

2. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

There is no magic bullet.
    Difficult things happen, people then choose to let go of these things or not.
    Some people may be emotionally prepared to deal with a certain level of pain, and not ready for more difficult tasks. It is always a personal journey.
    Anyone who reports they have found a magic bullet to life, pain and Ealing with emotional grief, forgiveness, hardship, hasn't found a thing, and is a fraud.
    Pain is difficult. Dealing with one form of pain, or forgiving one thing, will not mean a person has deal with all forms of pain, or forgiven everything.
    To forgive everything is to let go of all, including self preservation, the preservation of all, the desire for anything, the want of anything. It is to love everything. A person like that does not want, does not need. Perhaps Siddhartha was close to it. Very difficult indeed.

bluebird likes this.
  3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

No, it is indeed possible to forgive right now everything that ever will happen in the rest of your life. I wouldn't have believed it either, but now that I understand it I consider it to be the only practical way to deal with forgiveness.

4. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

I should clarify that she basically said that there are no beings that force other souls to reincarnate.

5. Convolution

Convolution Active Member