1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

re aliens, Rinaldi, ITC

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by Truth seeker, May 10, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Interesting was the comment on page 1 that the spirit communicators (presumably) closest to this earth dimension had an awareness of earth time in terms of a few days in our future, something discussed recently elsewhere on ALF.

The recordings were interesting but I found it frustrating because I don't know Portugese. In question 6 it's said Raudive suggests the virus was created in a laboratory and that had been confirmed. But it appears to be Sonia asking whether it was possible the virus is a manufactured one. Raudive answered in Portugese saying "encontrou" the past participle of 'to find' meaning the virus was found / discovered.

The next question asking whether it was made by man but might that have been mistaken for her asking if it was discovered. The response is taken as being 'foi' translating to "it was". But does the 'foi' response relate to it being discovered or being manufactured?

In the 'Comments' section there's mention of the CIA but that doesn't appear to have come from anyone 'over there'. We know there are allegations the CIA knew of it coming from a Chinese laboratory (or some such thing) but without evidence being provided.

As a general observation, if we ask discarnates about matters in our world do we get their opinions or do we hear their 'insider information' about a situation? In this particular instance was Raudive giving a view on whether Covid 19 is man-made or is it his insider knowledge? The obvious answer, of course, would be to ask him, just as journalists and researchers ask sources of information to support with evidence what they've said. Perhaps Raudive was asked but that's not clear from the report.

The piece I've mentioned above just happened to catch my eye because it's widely in the news.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
    baob likes this.
  2. baob

baob New Member

You are right, mac. Some of the answers were not straight forward to the questions asked. I remember I read a EVP book which said that spirits' messages from the other side got lost during transmission.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

4. baob

baob New Member

Kurt likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

my pleasure :) There might still be more material in the many threads on ALF but those 'hits' came from just a quick, simple search.