1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

questions about spirituality

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Unchangeable, Jul 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unchangeable

Unchangeable New Member

Hello I'm new here and I thought you should know a few things about me. I have a self-persecution complex, where I think I'm doomed. I believe I lost my afterlife and lost my proximity to God by being hateful and resentful. I constantly receive signs from the universe confirming this. So in order words I'm convinced I face eternal oblivion and I don't like living that way, so I turn to heavy medication which I have become addicted to out of this fear that I'm the only person in the world that has lost their afterlife.

Quick question to those with NDE's does every human who ever lived make it to Heaven? Or is there a punishment system for those who behaved badly on earth. I wonder if Universalism is true and all make it to the other side or if people can be separated from God and the after world? I for one am convinced I'm the only one who wont make it and its because of the hate and hostility I have had poisoning my soul and proximity to God and the afterlife. If I am doomed I want some relief that I'm not the only one banned from Heaven. Because again I have a self-persecution complex where I think I'm the only one not to make it.

Kurt likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

Welcome to ALF

I think you need to draw breath and slow down. You've asked a couple of questions above but I'm not sure that answers to them are what you're needing most. I'm sorry if this upsets you but have you sought medical help in connection with your emotional / mental health?

Bgsantander, Kurt and Auras like this.
  3. Unchangeable

Unchangeable New Member

Well to be honest I'd love you to give me answers. Whether Universalism is true and that all people make it. Or have I lost my afterlife, Prana Energy, Heart Chakra? Have I separated myself from God and the afterworld and my proximity to both by being hateful, angry, resentful? My self-persecution complex makes it so that I think I'm the only one facing this problem. I need clarity that would calm me down. I had the angry spirit of Alan Watts once told me that I would receive nothing and that I would face eternal oblivion. And it makes me addicted to medication out of hurt.

Kurt likes this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

Ask your questions one or two at a time and maybe we can move forward.

Kurt likes this.
  5. Unchangeable

Unchangeable New Member

Ok. Question 1. Is Universalism true that all people cross over to Heaven? I don't believe I would be apart of that because I suffer from a self-persecution complex where I think I'm doomed.
    Question 2. I have an emptiness in my chest that wont go away due to the hate and hostility and its destroyed my heart and made me feel spiritually empty. I keep getting bad signs from the universe.

Kurt likes this.
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

I don't know what you mean by 'Universalism' but it is true that we all pass over to the afterlife, whatever name you call it.

Do you want to be persuaded you're wrong?

How do you know any of the things you've declared here? What have you been exposed to that leads you to think as you do?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    Bgsantander and Kurt like this.
  7. Auras

Auras New Member

Hi, I’m sorry if you feel this way.

Where did all these feelings come from? If you don’t mind me asking. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes and do wrong things but that doesn’t affect what happens to us in the afterlife, we have an eternity to learn from things when we pass so take it easy, don’t be so hard on yourself.

Kurt likes this.
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

I've closed this thread but if Unchangeable is still reading this please contact me using private mail as earlier.

Kurt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.