1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Question...

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by John biscuits, Jul 28, 2017.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I suspect bluebird said that no human knows for sure....

There are many individuals who are expert in this field, whether or not any other individual accepts they have a level of expertise that results in their being regarded as expert.

The reality is that after we each have passed over we'll all know - or know again - for certain who was or wasn't correct in what they said whilst incarnate. Until then we each may reach a personal view based on whatever evidence we seek, find or hear about.

2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I actually did say that no human is an expert in these matters, but by that I did mean that no human knows for sure, so I probably should have phrased it that way. ;)

3. mac

I appreciate you being so considerate.

I should have first looked back to check the words!! :( right for the wrong reason... :oops:

I'll put it down to mental feebleness as I'm gettin' older. ;)

4. mac

sorry Courtney :oops: You were right, I was wrong. :rolleyes:

5. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

:) Thanks for understanding.

And you are so NOT mentally feeble, lol! :D

6. Rassie

Rassie New Member

John, I just posted the following in another thread, but thought I would share it here, too!

Just returned from a week of research in Salt Lake City. Trying to rest and adjust back to my time zone.

One thing I can share. I have what a consider a wink from my parents, the number 22. I asked them to be with me durning this trip. After all, it was about our family tree!

I could not keep track how many times I saw 22. It was so joyful and funny. I mean like my returning flight home left at gate B22. And I had the loading position of A22. I arrived home at 6:22PM.

I was laughing the entire time.

Your mother is always with you! Talk to her, you might to surprised to get responses in amazing ways!

LOL - I had to return to add this. I also associate my father with a hummingbird. I have a recording of him singing a hummingbird song shortly before he died.

As I posted this I glanced up to see a hummingbird hovering in my window. And no...the sun is not shining brightly enough to cause a reflection. :)