1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Question about reincarnation

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by ForHarley, Feb 18, 2018.

1. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Thank you very much for posting that video; I found it intriguing and hopeful. :)

ForHarley likes this.
  2. ForHarley

ForHarley New Member

awww good, you're welome!

3. mac

mac Staff Member

The video - I understand - is about near death experience. This thread is about reincarnation. The former subject doesn't involve death - the latter does. There's a significant difference and caution is deserved to avoid conflating the two.

4. Cute Bear

Cute Bear Banned

NDEs after clinical death https://truththeory.com/2013/08/17/...after-clinical-death-now-grounded-in-science/

Possibly you have a different perspective on the term "death"? I could see that "death" might mean never returning to the physical vessel. Is that correct?

Amore likes this.
  5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

There is no evidence of paired beings in a single body. We plan our lives, but in living them we do have free will! And Jimmy, the fact that time is not objectively real has some amazing implications. Prepare to have your mind blown ;-). There is strong evidence that since time is not real, also history is not linear, and all our lives and all of history are happening at once... and all our lives are affecting all our other lives. For example, people can be progressed to a FUTURE life, and sometimes a trauma is found there in the FUTURE that affects this present life. I have written about this topic elsewhere, and don't have time to do it now, but there are some wonderful implications!

kim and STEVEN LEVEE like this.
  6. Jimmy

Jimmy New Member

This is mind blowing, trying to better understand it, thanks for sharing.

7. pandora97

pandora97 Established Member

Roberta, can you tell us where?

8. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

I don't see how the validity of such a progression would be verified. However, science does have some interesting things to say about time, one being quantum retrocausality. Here's a phys.org article about that:

https://phys.org/news/2017-07-physicists-retrocausal-quantum-theory-future.html

9. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Well, we have come trust the principle because:

1) It seems to work just as past-life regression works, including the immediate relief from the problem or phobia; and

2) As more people are progressed, the "future" time-periods are proving to be consistent. Most notably. about 200 years from now things have fallen severely apart! Interestingly, my primary guide, Thomas, has also talked about this, and he says it is that Armageddon-like world just ahead that is the reason why the upper-level beings are working so rigorously now to raise this planet's consciousness vibration.

kim and pandora97 like this.
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

Have you written much on ALF about this, Roberta? If not, would you please?