1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Psychic gifts sent to the Otherside by a medium with Mediator gift.

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by psychickr, May 1, 2011.

1. psychickr

psychickr New Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320692844822&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I am a psychic medium and I work as a Mediator to interact with spirit people via using ESP and Clairvoyance. I have the ability of creating gifts that are deliverable to those who have passed. I interact with my spirit guide on a regular basis and I am able to make gifts of any item you choose, and wrap them in a gift box. I then deliver them via ESP to the spirit person of your choice. Do you miss being with a family member who has passed on holidays? Do you wish you could share a special thing with someone who is no longer with us? Let me cross the "bridge between our life and Afterlife" for you to deliver them a special, from the heart gift from you.
    How is this done?- An energy worker can create a DNA or atom copied version of the item of your choice.
    I can send food, items, clothing, flowers, balloons, cards, and letters usable and eatable by people on the Otherside. When we pass, we are able to do things telepathically. We can create items at will and teleport them via ESP.
    I have developed this gift by sending my spirit guide items and interacting with him this way. Now, I want to share this with others. Let me send your loved one a gift and know that they can be included in your life still. The Ancient Egyptians used this technique to deliver gifts to the Pharohs who passed. They still live on as an astral double on the Otherside. I can send the gift to a table in your home if you choose. I can also send it directly to them, but I feel it to be invasive. They can pick it up by visiting you and they will find it on the table. This is 100% real. You will find a record of this in the records on the Otherside one day when you pass to their side as well. We all live on in the Afterlife, and now we can interact with them as we do the ones on our side with this method and psychic gift. Send an email to me regarding what item you would like created and sent and to whom you would like it addressed.
    This is an explanation to the age old tradition of what I do:
    Mediator

Shamans act as "mediators" in their culture. The shaman communicates with the spirits on behalf of the community, including the spirits of the deceased. The shaman communicates with both living and dead to alleviate unrest, unsettled issues, and to deliver gifts to the spirits.

2. blake

blake New Member

hello psychickr

Hello Psychickr,

I am a little confused. Can you actually, in earth term 3 d reality take a tulip from a garden and transport that 3 d phsyical tulip to the Hereafter, so that it is no longer in the 3d world but has been transported to the dimension of the spirit world?

I can understand sending thoughtforms of gifts to those in the Hreafter, but to transport a 3d gift to the Hereafter has me a bit confused. Although, I have read of aports, I think they are called that, in the Spiritual church where the sprit world sends small 3d physical gifts to our dimension.

Can you clarify please.

Sincerely,
    Blake

Last edited: May 1, 2011
  3. psychickr

psychickr New Member

Explanation

I can create astral doubles of objects the same way spirit people do. I send them to my spirit guide and he can use them, so I decided to try to do something that people could enjoy with it. I can't transport 3d Earth items, but I can create astral doubles of anything we have. The idea is that they can still enjoy things from us, and it would be special delivered. Spirit people have their intellects and all and they can use these gifts and enjoy them. I have even created food for my spirit guide to eat and drink. I found this ability from interacting with him on a regular basis. They can do this themselves, but I can send a special gift from someone who misses them. I do regular readings too, but this is something special I enjoy doing. I wonder if people would like this as a service?
    With this, I can help people on both sides with a service that is special. I have had a psychic reading from a psychic that saw my psychic gifts and spirit guide, so I am real and legitimate. I also do conscious channeling of my guide, but people find it hard to believe, due to who it is, and even with that psychic confirming she saw him with me and my gifts as real, the channeling is difficult for people to believe. So many people say they channel this spirit person, who is famous, but I am the only one. It's like that song Isn't It Ironic. I have spirit photos and evps, another psychic confirmed me real, and people still think that is not real because of who my guide is. Anyway, that aside, I would like to in the mean time, use my other gifts to make people happy. This is where I came up with doing this for people on our side to share gifts with those they miss.

4. blake

blake New Member

hello psychickr

Hello Psychickr,

Thank you for the explanation.

Sincerely,
    Blake

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Thanks, Psychickr! What you are proposing is unusual, but so long as you aren't charging folks for doing it, then it seems like a lovely gesture. For certain, our dead can feel the love behind the gift!

As you know, psychickr - but as others here may not know - people in their early post-death stages who are at a reasonable level of spiritual maturity can have pretty much whatever they want just by thinking of it. Any book, any trinket or toy or really anything at all: if they think of it, soon thereafter they will find it. And this is apparently true of food as well, since even though our post-death bodies don't need food there are reports that people can feast on whatever they like and for as long as they like (they tell us that unnecessary eating soon gets boring, which is something that I cannot imagine ;-)). The dead tell us that for most of them, the greatest possible gift is a loving thought. Simply hold the folks you miss most in your mind and surround them there with love - they tell us they always get that gift, loud and clear! Some of them say, too, that praying for them is a source of spiritual energy that they really appreciate. Here on earth we think of objects as important, but for our dead loved ones the most precious thing by far is our love!

6. Caroline

Caroline New Member

I am new on the site, have a quick question to Psychickr: can you sense the energy through emails or you have to talk to the person to see and feel?
    Kindest Regards.

7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, Caroline! We haven't seen Psychickr here since my last post to her, just above yours - clearly, she intended to charge for this service. Please understand that you don't need a medium and her guide if you want to give gifts to your dead loved ones - you can do it yourself, and you can do it better. Abundant evidence shows us that - amazingly! - we can have whatever we like in the Summerland levels (the beautiful mid-levels, where most of us go). There the dead are solid young people in solid surroundings which are mind-created, so they live in a replica of a favorite earth-home and whenever they might miss from their earth-lives will be there and solid if they just think of it. Turns out that you can "take it with you" ;-)!

So if you want to give a gift to a dead loved one, simply tell that loved one in your mind that you are giving him or her a rose (for example), and ask that your loved one envision that rose in his or her hand. If you are in mind-communication, then your loved one can think that rose into being and can see it as a gift from you! They lack for nothing, dear Caroline. All they want is our happiness, and the best possible gift that we can give them is living a good and fulfilled life and sending them frequent warm thoughts of love. And that, of course, is free!