1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.


Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by GoldDustWoman622, Jun 21, 2018.

  1. I am just putting this out there as a "public service announcement" for all of us . My MIL called me ,which was shocking enough , to tell me she had had my husbands autopsy report back but had been afraid to open it and would I help her do this . I live 800 miles away so I would and did but over the phone . We really got a shock . he may have had a kidney infection alright but he died from choking to death on a HOT DOG ( gross- I always told him I could not stand them ) . I kid you not . He did not have his teeth in and he would eat too fast and I had seen him do this before . They noted some other heart issues that in 10 years would have been fatal if not treated but that was early stages . He choked to death and it took 5-7 minutes to do so .
    Please be careful everyone.
    I know most people are careful but chew slowly , don't be in a hurry AND try to eat , giant bites etc etc . It really can mean the difference between life or death . I haven't told many but you never know when something like this could happen . A terrible accident.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  2. bluebird

    bluebird Well-Known Member

    I'm so sorry, GoldDustWoman.
    Kurt and GoldDustWoman622 like this.
  3. mac

    mac senior member Staff Member

    What an unfortunate way to pass and his death is connected to one of your ealier postings then? Sorry but I can't recall what you said about it - has this new information made some other information more evidential?
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  4. Kurt

    Kurt Well-Known Member

    I almost had that same issue w/ a grape. My throat was feeling hot & my face was turning purple (i could see a mirror) I was alone & scared & 8 & seemingly going to die. I started running around in circles & somehow, The grape got unstuck.... It was a horrible experience.
    GoldDustWoman622 likes this.
  5. mac

    mac senior member Staff Member

    Yep grapes are known for that and kids should never be given them whole.
    Kurt and GoldDustWoman622 like this.

Share This Page