1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Proofs for Afterlife

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Hermann Raith, Apr 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac

mac Staff Member

I acknowledge the response is intended for Kurt but I need to make two things clear.

THIS WEBSITE IS NOT CO-OPERATING WITH, INFLUENCED BY, OR IN ANY WAY DEPENDENT UPON any church.

Like you, Hermann, I am a non-materialistic free thinker without a relationship with any religious organisation. I expect others here approach matters spiritual and afterlife issues similarly. You are already intereacting with members similar to yourself on a website that matches your wishes.

ChrisGreece and Kurt like this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

It's a fundamental when communicating with discarnates that one needs to be cautious about who they are. It's certainly the case that messages should not automatically be trusted and authentic information may be accompanied by misleading or false details.

Personal accounts of experiences such as previous lives, nearth-death experiences, out-of-body-experiences also interest others, members and non-members alike, and have been discussed and debated here on ALF in the past. A look around the forums and their contents will show the range of subjects that other members have found interesting.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Hermann Raith

Hermann Raith New Member

Mac, thanks for your clarification. I will stay and will check all the past conversations for interesting discussions.

Kurt likes this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

my pleasure - I think you'll find something to pique your interest. :)

Kurt likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I agree with Mac. This deals with evidence and should be here accordingly.

6. ChrisGreece

ChrisGreece New Member

38 types of proof here.
    http://www.victorzammit.com/evidence/
    Also he offers 1 million dollar if you can disapprove his proof.

Also Seth Speaks it is close to being the best yes.

Kurt likes this.
  7. Adrian

Adrian New Member

The oldest proof for afterlife can be found on the oldest Book when at King Saul request, a necromancer woman raised Samuel's Ego for a short encounter. Or check how many times it is wrote in the very same Book that at someone death he joined his forefathers.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

As I wrote earlier.....

Kurt likes this.
  9. Daphne

Daphne New Member

Once I was ask by a Muslim gal I met on a visionary fiction site why I chose to believe what I believe about the afterlife and such. I said, because it makes me feel good. I was raised fundamentalist Christian. I turned to New Age. I studied other religions and am now eclectic, with my beliefs ever growing into what is right for me, whatever that is. I welcome the input of others because the way they see things, even if it is different from the way I see them, helps me learn and grow. To me that's part of the point...plus learning the true meaning of kindness.

Adrian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.