1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Proof of an afterlife.

Discussion in 'Death and Life After Death' started by Scott Ryan, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Proof of an afterlife.

For a start I'm psychic and I asked.

We are quantum computers that also have electrons and atom's in them just like the brain and body cells do.
    Quantum computer is the brain 1,000%.

If you look closely under the cover of the rinkily top brain skin Cover, you will find the hidden signal wavelength receptors called frontal lobs.
    We are downloaded then uploaded after death.

Look at photo on link ↓ of hidden receptor lobes.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :) We look forward to hearing more from you.

Scott Ryan likes this.
  3. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

Thank's Scott and welcome.I am 100% certain of an afterlife and it is always reassuring to have it proven to me.:)

4. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm a little confused. Where is the proof of an afterlife in your submission?

Please don't misunderstand me because I don't need to be persuaded that we survive corporeal death and live on elsewhere in different forms. ;) But nothing you've posted demonstrates so-called proof of an afterlife - or even evidence of it.

5. Psychics talking from afterlife told me... I'm also psychic. Didn't you know CIA &local police use Psychics to solve crimes.

Other proof is quantum computers have electrons and atom's just like the brain. Other then that them hidden lobs look perfect to pick up an wavelength/signal.

6. Not a problem mate. I'm also psychic and got told that from a psychic/person in the afterlife.

I tell you what, them lobs hidden out of eye's view look like wavelength receptors anyway..... hardly believe I never noticed it before, before the psychic told me.