1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Proof of afterlife and Psychics claiming I'm the sole creator

Discussion in 'Death and Life After Death' started by Scott Ryan, Aug 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100% Read this updated down a bit. If you read other post skip proof of afterlife and go down 10 lines.

I'm apparently the sole creator of life. I come down her to set off my counter mind control weapon because the Jewish with a powerful company made mind control.... Wikileaks tool hackers both comited suicide weeks apart thanks to mind control.
    ................................................ CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMIN Hitler had mass time and delusion belief an army division was on its way...mind control mind control wow this is real. Plus controlling gravity is us but them also, because Hitler should if died from the bomb blast 100%. I think someone hacked my backup file but I set up a trap Incase it got hacked.

I'm ending it here because this has 100% proof but its crazy.

I'm ending it here because this has 100% proof but its crazy.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm sorry to remove your content, Scott, but it's not the kind of material Afterlife Forums carries on its forum pages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.