1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

predictions ONLY

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Nov 9, 2018.

1. jobun

jobun New Member

LOL. I am trying to get it out in the universe so that it will happen. Our collective thoughts should do it... Plus I don't want to not have my mom over for Mother's day/her birthday. I usually invite my siblings for that. I'm already not having anyone over for Easter Sunday. I want mother's day LOL

2. mac

mac Staff Member

If only our wanting it could make it so - as it does 'over there'!

Easter Sunday? Means nothing to me..... Never has, never will other than Easter eggs when I was a kid and when we had our own kid. The rest of the day is one to stay off the highways and away from the public on holiday! That applies doubly so now, of course!

3. jobun

jobun New Member

I was raised Roman Catholic, so it was ingrained from an early age. I'm not very religious anymore but Easter is one of those days I have my family over so that my mom can see her ungrateful kids...lol. I see my mom all the time, as I regularly take care of her - for shopping, dr visits etc. she lives alone, but is still pretty capable. She just doesn't drive and is going to be 85 this year.
    breaks my heart to not be able to do this this year, but everyone understands, and the no party rule would be violated as I do have 5 siblings, and my 3 sisters are married. We're now planning a 4th of July Easter at Christmas thing now....lol

Bill Z likes this.