1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

predictions ONLY

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Tulsi Gabbard won the first debate and Avengers beating Avatar is a done deal more or less at this point.

2. Zac

Zac New Member

The prediction in boldface above sounds less outlandish now.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Ruby

Ruby Established Member

I predict more activity on this forum if we all have to stay at home with this virus!

Kurt and genewardsmith like this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

It would certainly be nice to see more actual contributors but not for that reason.....:( Many new members are attracted to ALF but only a tiny percentage ever make a contribution by asking a question or posting a remark etc.

I'll hold off from making any prediction for 2020 but I'm not optimistic. :(

Kurt likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I never thought I would see a year worse than 2016. But this one has it. Global pandemic, Impeachment, Turkish Syrian war, second European immigration crisis, stock market crash...

This is wild!!!

6. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Well, my Democratic primary predictions were on at some points and off at others.

I'm embarrassed by how far I missed the mark but I did get some things right.

Outside of that I predicted avengers but I don't anything. Obama may release his memoir this year but idk.

7. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I agree. I remember seeing that and thinking... No Way! Atlantis!? What in the name of Jesus is this crap?

But a economic collapse leading to a change in world order doesn't seem to implausible.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

Here's an easy one that will play out in real time. The next few days,weeks and months will see changes in our lives never before seen in our world. In 12 months time I predict we'll be looking at this world in ways formerly the province of scientists and doom-mongers.

global catastrophe? Who knows? If ALF and its members are still around this time next year, let's review what's happened and where we are at that time - who's in on that?

9. jobun

jobun New Member

I'm in. Today and since Mar 13, 2020 I have been sitting in my dining room, working from home, while trying not to go too stir crazy. The weather has been rainy & chilly so there wasn't much relief going on by going outside, but today, Friday March 27, 2020, the sun is shining, birds are singing and I went outside!!
    I feel as though the pandemic WILL end sometime in Mid May.. realistically.

10. mac

mac Staff Member

Oh lord you're an optimist! I do hope you're close but I fear it's gonna be much later.....:(

jobun likes this.