1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

predictions ONLY

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I don't follow you...

We are living in fear? This is silly?

Were just a bunch of members sitting around having fun. A lot of this won't come true.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

If memory serves me adequately this thread was started to allow any ALF member to make a prediction which would stand into the future in order to see which of them eventually came about or didn't.

It wasn't for discussion of the nature or veracity of predictions made elsewhere which weren't recorded at the time of prediction.

Kurt likes this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

jimrich was speaking about his own former fear.

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Oh... I see now. What happened to LovePhool? I was kind of expecting this outcome eventually BC their predictions seemed to be a bit trollish, but what are the specifics?

Is it our Floridian friend?

5. mac

mac Staff Member

LovePhool? Oh he's not with us any longer.....;)

Kurt likes this.
  6. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...d-arrive-just-in-time-to-disru-1834638013/amp

Been saying it since literally seconds after the election.

16 - Russian Election Hoax to derail Trump's presidency since electoral rigging failed

18 - Michelle Obama would release a memoir so she could start a campaign tour in the midterm while claiming it was neutral and for her book.

20 - Obama would clown around and do the same thing.

I literally said this right after Trump got elected. The second that MSLSD released that propogranda on Russia I called it.

I even made a post in the predictions only thread about half a year ago restating my thoughts on here.

My friends laugh when they see me place money on things like this but I can guarantee you one thing. They aren't laughing now.

I have only ever made 2 incorrect predictions and both should have a asterisk

1 - Trump winning

(Gotta give it to Roberta)

2 - NK launching a nuke on 7/20/17 or something like that? I'll have to find a date but it was their biggest holiday and I said 3 months in advance they would launch a Nuke. Then Washington went on board and the news ran with the story a week out and kim decided not to do it in order to maintain a air of unpredictability so that does not count as a loss.

It's still very very very very impressive that I called this 4 years ago as it was unfolding.

7. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

And I'll call it half a decade before it happens. In 2024 he will release pt 2 to his presidential memoir to interfere in that election. In 2028 he will release pt. 3 on the first 10 years of his post presidency.

If Trump loses soon he will take credit for it in 24.

Expect to see Michelle to turn into Oprah's successor eventually.

The Obamas already have reality TV deals set up so that is more or less confirmed as well.

Anyone want to hop on the Kurt train before we pull off to my next payday?

8. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Proof. Lol. I called it the second that silly news story came out.