1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

predictions ONLY

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Nov 9, 2018.

1. pandora97

pandora97 Established Member

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Um, but are these predictions properly placed here? Dear Mac, perhaps you might move this thread to public OT?

Kurt likes this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

Will now do - I had earlier expected something different as predictions! What a silly old fart I am! :p

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    Kurt likes this.
  4. pandora97

So sorry mac & Roberta. I understood what you were hoping for here but right after I read the thread earlier this morning I logged on this afternoon and this was the first thing to pop up on my screen. I thought it was pretty ironic that it was about predictions, so I added it to the thread. You can just delete my post if you feel it will derail the thread. :oops:

Kurt likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

You're misunderstanding - my note was to Roberta who'd suggested I relocate the thread in the 'Off Topic' forum. (I should have hit the 'Quote' button before responding!) :)

I'd created a thread in another forum expecting the prediction postings to be of an afterlife / spiritual nature (it is an afterlife-based website after all) and not about politics but I got that wrong! :rolleyes:

Your earlier posting was just fine as it did relate to predictions but wasn't overtly political. :)

Thanks for your consideration.

Kurt likes this.
  6. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

No.... It's a great addition. I was actually going to start a thread before Mac cane up with the idea.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

OK so now we're all up to speed what this thread is for specifically I'm now asking that there's no discussion of the predictions being made or the whole thread could become a mess of back-and-forth discussion/debate/argument as with any OTHER thread. If anyone wants to discuss points made - but no politics - they can take the subject into a new thread.

For this thread to work it needs to be straightforward and easy to view the predictions made.

Kurt likes this.
  8. pandora97

o_O

And they should be strictly related to the afterlife?

9. mac

mac Staff Member

no - The thread's in this Off Topic forum so you predict what you like - football, cricket, baseball, hockey or horse-racing results if you're so minded.

Kurt likes this.
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

From here on, predictions ONLY guys. Discussion and debate about predictions should be carried out in a separate thread.

Thank you for your understanding. :)

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    Kurt likes this.